• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Dem moves, nice goal from Kadri.

ubuIiHs.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Whelp, Wings getting shutout tonight. God damn this is finally starting to get to me and make me legitimately angry. I know they're a better team than this, but they'll never have the opportunity to show it since every fucking player is hurt and will never have enough time to play together to gel if/when they get healthy.

It's also very apparent they need a #1 D man. Kronwall is just not cut out to be one. He's a #2/3 guy all the way. Not landing Suter is really hurting now. I'd be willing to part with a Jurco or something to land a big one at the deadline.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Thank you soooo much whoever said Franzen was back on IR this morning. I had him starting over Hartnell but switched them after hearing.

Hartnell has 2 goals, one of which a PP.

-phuh-

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Oh for fucking crying out loud Gunnarsson...

edit:

Seriously? Maybe if fucking Gunnarsson was taking that pass seriously, Phaneuf wouldn't have had to deal with a St. Louis break

Maybe if phaneuf didn't skate as fast as Jason Allison, he wouldn't have to molest a player the size of a timbit on his way to the net

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe if phaneuf didn't skate as fast as Jason Allison, he wouldn't have to molest a player the size of a timbit on his way to the net

I don't know how you can pin this on Phaneuf when he was expecting Gunnarsson to take care of that fucking pass and at least hold onto it for like 3 fucking seconds.

And Jason Allison? Really? St Louis is one of the fastest players in the league.

Top Bottom