• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Disappointed we can't get Le Chiffre
:lol :lol :lol

Touches his scar every time the other team scores

Who is the AHL coach and is he any good?

You know, I always wondered how Roy would have worked out there...
Lefebvre, and from all accounts of people who watch the Bulldogs, he's been awful. I would have liked to have seen Roy here, but he would have been eaten alive. I think it makes more sense for him to get his feet wet in a much smaller market, then return home later in his career. Too many good coaches have got turned inside out here as rookies.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Marc Crawford has an out clause in his contract in Europe and was the runner up to Therrien....

tumblr_lqig8g65mB1qhc0ae.gif

If we win, I will say the Dan Cleary is the best player ever. Of course there is no way we are winning with that lineup, I mean Abby and Andy on our top line? LOL

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

No, he's even worse than Therrien by all accounts.

Roy wanted too much power I believe, and I can understand why a guy in his first year as a GM didn't want to deal with that.

Therrien will be here for the rest of the season, at least. The mainstream media seems to think the players are the problem, and Therrien has a lot of support still from them.

Well, time for another loss.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
No, he's even worse than Therrien by all accounts.

Roy wanted too much power I believe, and I can understand why a guy in his first year as a GM didn't want to deal with that.

Therrien will be here for the rest of the season, at least. The mainstream media seems to think the players are the problem, and Therrien has a lot of support still from them.

Well, time for another loss.
Hmm...too much power...I guess the Avs have Sakic to rein him in.

Damn you Lightning! So sneaky by putting us on the PP to give you more chances.

for $15 a month? fuuuuuuuck that

Poor people are hilarious.

*lights a cigar with a $10000 Zimbabwe bill*

But seriously, it's just 15 bucks for guaranteed content and quality services (or so you'd hope).

Skyrim with co-op is all we want, why try to go this super MMO route? WHY!!!!

How could you do an Elder Scrolls game coop without making it a dungeon runner like Diablo 3?

Maybe I'm just thirsty for the WoW glory days.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, why didn't they just dump the puck into the corner instead of carrying it accross the blueline like that and scoring!?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Poor people are hilarious.

*lights a cigar with a $10000 Zimbabwe bill*

But seriously, it's just 15 bucks for guaranteed content and quality services (or so you'd hope).

How could you do an Elder Scrolls game coop without making it a dungeon runner like Diablo 3?

Maybe I'm just thirsty for the WoW glory days.

You forget who you talking to?

15 bucks a month for a game designed solely as a cash in.

Just like star wars tor was.

Wait, canes fans are called caniacs? Loool

Top Bottom