• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Jesus, another fluke goal against. Why am I even watching this...

Knew this was going to happen, seriously it finally looked like we were getting people back and bam, now we're more than screwed. The next few games are going to be like this, we ain't getting anyone back and will lose a whole bunch of games in a row. Also I'm playing Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon instead of watching what I knew was going to be a pathetic game, I made a good decision.

Socreges

Banned
Doesn't this also promote awareness though? A lot easier to speak out, be heard, and get help as opposed to before.

Like everything else, there are pros and cons and it just depends on how one uses it.
Read my post again? I mentioned that it's good to promote this stuff. But I'm making a larger point. I can expand if you'd like but I doubt this is the appropriate place to do so.

pringles

Whelp, Wings getting shutout tonight. God damn this is finally starting to get to me and make me legitimately angry. I know they're a better team than this, but they'll never have the opportunity to show it since every fucking player is hurt and will never have enough time to play together to gel if/when they get healthy.

It's also very apparent they need a #1 D man. Kronwall is just not cut out to be one. He's a #2/3 guy all the way. Not landing Suter is really hurting now. I'd be willing to part with a Jurco or something to land a big one at the deadline.
This team has 99 problems but Kronwall ain't one. He's been great this year. The fact he forgot to bring his brain to the last 4-5 games doesn't change that. We need an upgrade in the top 4, whether that's #1 or a #4 is less important than the result: getting rid of Quincey.

Anyway what can we do. We've played an okay game but it's painfully obvious we're lacking an actual NHL-caliber top 6. Just gonna mentally prepare for injuries to continue and a battle right down to the wire to try and make the playoffs.

what is up with the Wings? LOL
Missing our 3 best forwards and #1 goalie. Also our defense decided to take a night off and our AHLers have hit 4 posts....

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
This team has 99 problems but Kronwall ain't one. He's been great this year. The fact he forgot to bring his brain to the last 4-5 games doesn't change that. We need an upgrade in the top 4, whether that's #1 or a #4 is less important than the result: getting rid of Quincey.

Anyway what can we do. We've played an okay game but it's painfully obvious we're lacking an actual NHL-caliber top 6. Just gonna mentally prepare for injuries to continue and a battle right down to the wire to try and make the playoffs.

Missing our 3 best forwards and #1 goalie. Also our defense decided to take a night off and our AHLers have hit 4 posts....

Fraser for a bag of pucks! Ranger for a pair of skates!

BROUWER

Brouwer2_zpsa49cc343.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Bournival has two shots with six minutes. WIsh he played more.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
B's need to go for 6 for the third straight game. Ten minutes left to make it happen.

zychi

Banned
Stupid nhl.com sent me a Kane jersey when I ordered a saad. Kane wasn't even an option! The outdoor classic hawks jersey is nice looking tho

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, first time Detroit has been shutout on the road 3 times in a row since they were the Falcons in the 20's. Haha fuck this team and fuck Ken Holland.

Top Bottom