• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Everyone knows Australians are just like your drunk uncle. Sometimes they can get creepy as fuck but they're ultimately harmless. Just don't leave them alone with your girl when she's sleeping and you're golden.

lol, joisus chroist.

I am not looking forward to the Ducks game tonight....

Prepare for Flyers to bring their 'A' game. We have a target on our backs, or something.

Giroux hat trick, Mason shut out, Wayne Simmonds to kill everybody, Luke Schenn to actually make a decent play!

Blessing in disguise. Told they aren't renewing my contract at work because of downsizing.

But secretly I know it's because one time I wore jeans on a Friday, and another case where I didn't have a laptop locked to a desk and another time where I wore boots instead of steel-capped leather shoes.

3 HR violations.

ExxonMobil are a HR nightmare who treat IT contractors like battery-caged hens. Can't wait to work for someone who's main prerogative isn't "Destroy the fucking planet in the name of profits" and "Cut corners everywhere to remain the third most profitable company in the world".

Fuck these clowns.

On my last week I'm going to wear my Sea Shepherd hoodie nonstop.

Curufinwe

The way to really know the Flyers are up for it is if Grossmann passes the puck out of the defensive zone accurately enough that a forward can control it and enter the zone with speed. Happens about once a week.

Acid08

Banned
Blessing in disguise. Told they aren't renewing my contract at work because of downsizing.

But secretly I know it's because one time I wore jeans on a Friday, and another case where I didn't have a laptop locked to a desk and another time where I wore boots instead of steel-capped leather shoes.

3 HR violations.

ExxonMobil are a HR nightmare who treat IT contractors like battery-caged hens. Can't wait to work for someone who's main prerogative isn't "Destroy the fucking planet in the name of profits" and "Cut corners everywhere to remain the third most profitable company in the world".

Fuck these clowns.

Sea Shepherd hoodie+flip flops. Do it big.

5 year contract for Varlamov

$5.9 per year :lol :lol

Dude's a stud.

Also:

Roy just came into my store and my buddy was bagging for him. Chit-chatting he says varly has been playing on his head.

Roy looks at him and goes "I know. That's why we just signed him for 5 years."

He looks at him in shock and says "really!?"

"you're the first to hear about it."

He was super nice and gave a fist pump when my friend told him "nice win in Dallas the other night."

He didn't mention $

http://www.milehighhockey.com/2014/1/29/5358804/avs-sign-varly-for-5-years

:LOLOLOLOL

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

3 HR violations.

Fuck these clowns.

Sorry to hear that mate :(

Top Bottom