• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Series is 3-1 right now but we've had some days off once again and will probably play like shit.

But we'll still win.

Haha probably. And honestly I won't even be mad. Unless there are injuries, of course.

I was expecting the Wild to get 2-3 points total from this four game road trip of Chicago, San Jose, Anaheim, and Colorado. We're sitting at five right now with a game to go. Heading to overtime would make me an extremely happy camper.

Solo

My intent had been to watch the game, but I just watched the first episode of True Detective. Um, yeah....Im gonna have to go ahead and pound the other two right now rather than watch the game. Seems like the Habs are doing fine without me.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
My intent had been to watch the game, but I just watched the first episode of True Detective. Um, yeah....Im gonna have to go ahead and pound the other two right now rather than watch the game. Seems like the Habs are doing fine without me.

Oh you'll be pounding something during episode two.

Top Bottom