• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Mid-50s I'd guess? Guy is an oddball. Seems self aware of his madness which is interesting comparison to our homer basketball color commentator.

Funny thing is we have the least biased baseball commentators on the planet.

Don't think I have heard the Redsox broadcast team. The jays ones are pretty good.

Sanjuro

Don't think I have heard the Redsox broadcast team. The jays ones are pretty good.

Baseball isn't my favorite sport to listen to homer broadcasts. Hockey, it's always fun. I like Edwards because he just putting on a good show. He is certainly the most interesting Bruins commentator in my lifetime. I believe you have Buck Martinez now, who isn't too bad. He used to do some Red Sox broadcasts filling in for Remy.

They're okay. Orsillo is good for PBP, and Remy's just there. I wish they would just keep Eckersley for color.

Holy shit, no. I would kill myself if I had to listen to Eck for the entire season. He is the worst.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
two minutes for body checking

our commentators keep calling it a trip

it was a check. the stick got jammed in the net and snapped

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Prust needs to stop dumping the puck without looking where it's going.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Didn't Eakins make a comment on that situation?

yup

“Some guys are just built where they’re very friendly and they’re very friendly on the ice,” Eakins said. “But we’re not looking for son-in-laws here, we’re looking for guys to win hockey games.”

Acid08

Banned
Hard hockey= crosschecking players into the post from behind. It's just hard, fair hockey y'all! And Edwards loooooves it hard!

Top Bottom