• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Sanjuro

Oh christ I should've known.

Ate the whole thing too with my bare hands. Got a round of applause. Went to go clean my self up a bit after and returned with a ice cream helmet. Stuff of obesity and legends.

Also, fuck the refs. Way to ruin a great game!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Going by Leaf fans on here, it seems like it was a great idea for the Leafs to sign Franson to a bridge contract with the way he's supposedly playing.

Does that include special teams though?
Not sure, just saw that stat posted on twitter tonight.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Going by Leaf fans on here, it seems like it was a great idea for the Leafs to sign Franson to a bridge contract with the way he's supposedly playing.

thing that sucks is he did the same shit last year for like 10 games

then he became AWESOME (like top 5-10 in points by the end of the year)

correction: tied for 6th. this year he's 27th

but yeah... he's making his next contract offer small, for sure

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm seeing smart breakouts, short, crisp passes, the team carrying the puck over the blueline leading to scoring chances, and even defencemen pinching in sometimes.

Is this real life?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Advantages of owning both BGally and Patches in fantasy: If Montreal does well, you do well.

Disadvantages of owning both BGally and Patches in fantasy: They play for Montreal.

Top Bottom