• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What a roller coaster

Drouin has to turn it on big time once he gets back if they want to have any hope of winning.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
MY EMOTIONS ARE SHOT

tumblr_inline_mjz9lnsBYm1qz4rgp.gif

Did you expect Gauthier to light it up? Because that's not who he is.

Defensive center with good faceoff skills. At best he'll be a third line center.

He might end up being more than that, or he might end up being less.

Comparisons to Colborne are a bit off, I think - wasn't Colborne like 6'5 and like 180 lbs when he was trying to crack the Leafs line-up?

Red_Man

Shame that Risto goal happened after Fucale's save, that's one of the best saves I've ever seen in this tourney.

Laughable PP.
Point guys keep bobbling the puck like a hot potato and the guys down low are looking for a perfect play that isn't there.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Shame that Risto goal happened after Fucale's save, that's one of the best saves I've ever seen in this tourney.

Point guys keep bobbling the puck like a hot potato and the guys down low are looking for a perfect play that isn't there.
Doesn’t help that the zone entries have been terrible. Let's skate right up the middle into all four defenders, turn over the puck and it's back out again.

Red_Man

Doesn’t help that the zone entries have been terrible. Let's skate right up the middle into all four defenders, turn over the puck and it's back out again.
Good thing Team Canada left bums with no truculence like Domi off the roster!

e8l1UQB.gif

:(

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Canada is getting slightly better. I saw a few passes there that went around The defenders rather than trying to go through them!

Top Bottom