• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Holiday

Banned
Blues win!

2viro1u.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
NEW POWERPLAY SETUP

FINALLY A POWERPLAY GOAL

ALL BLESS TORTS

(and that Kings player who lost his stick and was out of position)

Not even close to Keith.

At this point, probably.

Suter's definitely in the running though. And a guy can dream.

Plus Keith has the best supporting cast in the NHL. Not that that is a knock against him, but Suter pretty much is the Wild defense with how average Jonas Brodin has played this year.

And I have to get excited and spout hyperbole. This is gaf. Suter has 14 points in his last 12 games and went 40 games before his first goal. Now he has five goals in four games. So gud.

Don't worry guys, Peter McNabb said Johnson would be in the running for the Norris if he kept his current play up.

I love EJ, I think EJ is a great player. But no way.

GG it's over. We got dominated. Defensive woes continue.

I just cannot believe how much the referees have been giving you guys the short end of the stick in the game. It's almost absurd how many calls they miss on other teams and what they call on you. Kingslunk, it's just-- I'm speechless to what has transpired.

Damn you refs!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Don Cherry confirmed that Western League = Bestern League.

Yes he said League.

yyzjohn

Banned
God love them. Pressure off with HBO cameras gone, facing a tired Rangers team, just what the doctor ordered!

Holy flying fuck. :-0

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's not, but it's really weird for a player to say a ref's calls against him are personal.
He yaps at the refs a lot and gets called on a lot of shit other superstar D men don't. It's easy to see why he thinks that, especially because the penalty was a bullshit one at the end of a tied game going into OT.

Top Bottom