• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Acid08

Banned
when i feel earthquake, my hand automatically go to the dick. i stroke the dick and feel i have sex with the earth. all becoming calm.

XChFxS2.gif

calder

I'm spending Sunday reading up on how to properly decapitate mice.

It's a fun Sunday, that's for sure.

I used to think science was cool and stuff but Smelly's weird "science" has made me realize evolution IS a liberal myth and global warming is a con. Did man land on the moon? Smelly chops up mice presumably for his job so I say probably not! Fuck any human endeavor that involves handling rodents.

Chris Higgins out with the flu.

Canucks recall crazed serial killer from Utica to sub in on the 4th line.

benn_ferriero_vancouver.jpg
I dunno, I say less serial killer and more banged out drifter who loiters at the Greyhound depot checking the pay phones for change.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh my god Spectre is right, Sestito is playing on the second line. Higgins is injured too.

Our second line is

Sestito-Kesler-Kassian

Shoot me now, poor Kesler. Wow.

Acid08

Banned
"Everybody talks about Marleau and Thornton. They don’t talk about Couture and Pavelski enough."

Thanks Pierre, way to prove you don't know anything about our team. Stick to talking about how much you love Toews.

Holiday

Banned
"Everybody talks about Marleau and Thornton. They don’t talk about Couture and Pavelski enough."

Thanks Pierre, way to prove you don't know anything about our team. Stick to talking about how much you love Toews.
I laughed when he used his interview with Thornton ask him how great Toews is.

Smiley90

OH MY GOD

SESTITO ON THE POWERPLAY WITH THE SEDINS AND KESLER

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

That Patrick Kane video was really weird. I hope a gif is made when he's walking down the runway and it says "GUILTY PLEASURE IS PIZZA" in the background

Edit- this was supposed to be posted before the game

Smiley90

ANOTHER powerplay goal with Sestito on it.

Did he tip it?

Oh my god what's happening

EDIT: If he tipped it, he now has more goals than David Clarkson

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Apparently that stat I post about Subban the other day that Socreges was debating about was based on ES time:

Over the 2012 and 2013 seasons, no Team Canada defense candidate was on the ice for fewer goals against per 20 minutes of even-strength ice time

The poster just didn't point it out in his original tweet.

Samyy

ANOTHER powerplay goal with Sestito on it.

Did he tip it?

Oh my god what's happening

EDIT: If he tipped it, he now has more goals than David Clarkson

I just read a thread on the Leafs board on HF where the OP insisted that if we were to rebuild that we should trade Kessel and keep Clarkson, put him on the first line. His tired to reason that he was somehow a core piece on this team >.<

This fanbase..

:(

Smiley90

Marvie_3

Banned
I just read a thread on the Leafs board on HF where the OP insisted that if we were to rebuild that we should trade Kessel and keep Clarkson, put him on the first line. his That he was somehow a core piece on this team >.<

This fanbase..

:(

Leafs fans =
duhlines495.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Leafs fans =
duhlines495.jpg

We're not all like that :(

I'm not sure who on Leafs GAF said that Clarkson trade was good. I think he's a good player, but not one you can fuckin build your team around and the term and money are still awful even with the rising cap. He'll be able to contribute more once he finds his groove, but it's tough to find a groove when you keep getting injured and/or suspended.

Samyy

We're not all like that :(

I'm not sure who on Leafs GAF said that Clarkson trade was good. I think he's a good player, but not one you can fuckin build your team around and the term and money are still awful even with the rising cap. He'll be able to contribute more once he finds his groove, but it's tough to find a groove when you keep getting injured and/or suspended.

Everything we did last summer besides the Bolland trade was essentially applying a bandaid on your left elbow when the right elbow was the one bleeding.

I just sold off the remainder of rare tf2 hats I had to buy Valdis. Kinda wish I hadn't have used that Oculus Rift hat code I got with my rift. Didn't know it would be untradeable. :(

Top Bottom