• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sestito had 7 seconds of career PP time before tonight.

The powerplay is 2/2 with him on the ice for both goals in the first period.

Wat.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Everything we did last summer besides the Bolland trade was essentially applying a bandaid on your left elbow when the right elbow was the one bleeding.
I think we may never see the full roster iced...

On the other hand, we'll finally get to see Gleason in action. Dude that was struggling to stay in the line up and got bumped by Komislowreck.

At least I got Olympic hockey to look forwards to, right? :(

Edit: 19 and 21, can't you just wrap it before trading it? I swore that you could still do that with 'untradeables'

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I just read a thread on the Leafs board on HF where the OP insisted that if we were to rebuild that we should trade Kessel and keep Clarkson, put him on the first line. His tired to reason that he was somehow a core piece on this team >.<

This fanbase..

:(

Because when you want a smart discussion about teams we all go to HFBoards...

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I just read a thread on the Leafs board on HF where the OP insisted that if we were to rebuild that we should trade Kessel and keep Clarkson, put him on the first line. His tired to reason that he was somehow a core piece on this team >.<

This fanbase..

:(

wut

Core piece of the failure maybe.

Smiley90

Sestito took out Kassian. He wants more than just the second line, now he's headhunting our own players

Smiley90

FUCK THE DUCKS

WE DON'T HAVE A BACKUP GOALIE

DON'T FUCKING RUN OVER OUR GOALIE

jaybeeze

Kesler with Testito and Dalpe as our 2nd line.

And they get scored on.

Edit: Fucking 18 minutes without a shot?? What the hell.

Smiley90

Ducks outshot the Canucks 20-2 this period. Damn.

That means they've had nearly twice as many shots in one period as Minnesota had all game.

Come on Hawks... make this a strong period. Especially you, Seabrook. Make your final case for making Team Canada.

EDIT: Crawford continues to be awesome.

Marvie_3

Banned
iRGAnej8CobtA.gif

Top Bottom