• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Shots are like 42-18. We are turtling so hard.

We've been doing that since the moment the first period ended. We have no business being in this game, not to mention lead it. second and third period have been all Ducks

jaybeeze

We've been doing that since the moment the first period ended. We have no business being in this game, not to mention lead it. second and third period have been all Ducks

Yeah, no kidding.

I have an awful feeling we're going to get a penalty pretty soon.

Edit: or get scored on. Fucking hell, how many times have the ducks caught a clearing attempt.

Smiley90

Well, that was just a matter of time. Ducks deserve to win this one. Hope we get to at least make it to OT,then I don't care.

Smiley90

Time to play Sestito in the shootout. Anyone's better than the Sedins.

Before that though, please play 4 forwards again Torts. It's better than nothing.

Smiley90

You have got to be shitting me LOL.

Well, the Ducks won this deservingly. Stupid play by the Canucks all the way through to the end. Play until the whistle you lazy fucks.

Unbelievable!

MVPerry!

0.6 seconds left.

Whooooooo

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
There have been so many OTs over the past two weeks.

I think that was Sharp's shoulder that was hurt last season for awhile too. Fuuuuuuck.

EDIT: He looked OK on the bench just now. Hopefully.

RC

Banned
You have got to be shitting me LOL.

Well, the Ducks won this deservingly. Stupid play by the Canucks all the way through to the end. Play until the whistle you lazy fucks.

Maybe play for more than one period the next time too.

Top Bottom