• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I really hope the Ducks can keep it up and make a deep playoff run, I'd love to see Koivu get a final chance at a cup.

Canucks left their goalie out to dry again. 3rd time in 4 games that they've blown a lead.

Between the Canucks and the World Juniors it was a pretty bad weekend for hockey.

ZeroGravity

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 3m
On Ben Bishop RT @erlendssonTBO Cooper: " it’s hard to speculate but I don’t think it’s going to be major, serious . . . I hope not anyway''
God help us if our season relies on Lindback.

Heretic

Unbelievable!

MVPerry!

0.6 seconds left.

Whooooooo

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I can't believe I postponed downloading Modern Vampires of the City until now. It's fantastic.

Posted Today, 09:39 PM

Posted Today, 09:34 PM - 5 minutes earlirer

NAH BRAH YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE GO COYOTES AND STARS

THAT WAS A COMPLIMENT

Revenant

I don't think I've ever been to a game where the refs were practically there as spectators. rough day at the office for the linesmen too, some confusing calls out there.

Revenant

That icing is a tough thing to figure out.

maybe the real officiating crew didn't make it due to the snow and the NHL had to assemble a ragtag crew of Chicago hobos to keep the peace with the promise of a warm meal and shelter from the wonderful - 20 degree weather coming tomorrow.

kingslunk

Can Denver even get past San Diego? I'm a Broncos fan and that team scares me. Hog the ball for 40 minutes to prevent Denver from having time scoring.

Depends if Denver can control their turnovers. We've beaten San Diego once already but I remember it being close. The two other losses (Colts and Pats) were definitely due to turn overs. Limit turnovers and let Moreno get 100 yards rushing in the game and I think it'll be a fairly easy win. I'm most worried about the cold weather for Manning. He's just not good in the cold.

Hunter S.

Depends if Denver can control their turnovers. We've beaten San Diego once already but I remember it being close. The two other losses (Colts and Pats) were definitely due to turn overs. Limit turnovers and let Moreno get 100 yards rushing in the game and I think it'll be a fairly easy win. I'm most worried about the cold weather for Manning. He's just not good in the cold.

A high of fifty is expected on Sunday. He did beat the Charger 3 out of 4 tries he played them as a Bronco.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Finally getting around to watching the extended blu ray versions of LoTR for the first time. So good.

Top Bottom