• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Buffalo has less goals against than Chicago.

30th and 1st place.

Imagine how bad Buffalo would be without Miller.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just don't visit the official buffalo forum. They've gone from suicidal to being happy that they're "losing respectably" now.

.................. why did you go to the official buffalo forum? Enjoying their misfortune?

Acid08

Banned
If Lehtonen goes on a hot steak like he can, and Benn and Seguin turn it up I can see It happening.
That's all they have though, the rest of the team isn't anything special. I think they're a fringe playoff team at best.

Edit: Which is still pretty solid in the West.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That's all they have though, the rest of the team isn't anything special. I think they're a fringe playoff team at best.

Edit: Which is still pretty solid in the West.
I'm not saying it's likely, I agree with Frey that they'll need Kings level of luck. If it does happen though, I won't be the least surprised.

pringles

According to Aftonbladet, Edler and Alfredsson are in for Team Sweden.

Alfie is a no-brainer with how good he's been, but Edler? Blaahh...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lundqvist's play would have me worried.

It'll probably be Lundqvist, Enroth and Lehner.

Lundqvist has been much better over the past few weeks. Even in the games that he's been torched in lately, like that Penguins game last week, it's been much more about the team defense in front of them than it has been about his level of play.

pringles

I wonder if Zibenejad and Lehner make it.

Lundqvist's play would have me worried.

It'll probably be Lundqvist, Enroth and Lehner.
Lundqvist, Gustavsson, Lehner would be the perfect trio. But yeah Enroth will be on the team and it will be stupid.

I'd take Zibanejad over Berglund who most people seem to want. Alfredsson & Zibby on a 3rd line maybe?
Brodin?

I would like to squeeze him in i think
Yeah I think he should be there even if it's just as 7th/8th D to get some experience for the future.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like Carcillo is a scratch tonight. What was even the point of bringing him in? Are they really going to debut him in a Rangers jersey against the Blackhawks? :D

manfestival

I wouldn't consider beating the oilers a bragging point but talking to my friends that know nothing of hockey... well they think every canadian team > any american team all day everyday. So the shock and awe of beating them edmontonians

I wouldn't consider beating the oilers a bragging point but talking to my friends that know nothing of hockey... well they think every canadian team > any american team all day everyday. So the shock and awe of beating them edmontonians

The Lightning lost to the Oilers.

N72lST5.gif

I am OK with this if it means Dorion is next in line for GM.

I can just see it now. He trades Spezza and Pageau is our new #1 center... *splooge*

I don't like him going to a divisional rival team, remember what happened with Chiarelli. Plus it might start an exodus. For all we know Muckler might come back :lol.

Lol someone I work with thought only Canadians played on the teams from Canada and Americans on the American teams.

LevelNth

Banned
Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050
Carlyle is considering juggling his defence pairings. Look at practice today saw Gleason-Phaneuf, Gardiner-Rielly, Fraser-Franson.

Leafs-GAF.... it begins.

tumblr_mywuefQiJh1rileugo1_500.gif

tumblr_mykjgeUIr31qcdilao1_500.gif

tumblr_my859er9eO1r41emlo4_250.gif

Top Bottom