• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Yeah, this is a horrible forward group. I can't decide what forward group is worse, Canada's or the States'.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yeah, this is a horrible forward group. I can't decide what forward group is worse, Canada's or the States'.
Not even close, but still some really weird decisions here. I can't understand how they leave St. Louis off.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait to watch all these Canadians display their intangibles, block shots, battle in the corners, and dump the puck in.

Vyse24

7 Rangers made Olympic teams: Callahan, Stepan and McDonagh for USA, Nash for Canada (which I don't get), Lundqvist and Hagelin for Sweden, and Zuccarello for Norway.

calder

Some of you guys are either joking or really don't follow hockey nearly as much as I thought you did.

Don't go crazy over-analyzing the 13th forward for the love of Christ. :p

Entropia

No One Remembers
No Staal?
No St. Louis?
No Giroux?
Kunitz?
Benn?
Carter?
Smith?
admittedly Canada's goaltending situation is pretty dire

Six of the eight defenseman on Team Canada have more points than Rick Nash. WHY IS HE ON THE TEAM?

The intangibles, man!

Top Bottom