• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Heretic

Normally if you go one-on-one with another team you have a fifty-fifty chance of winning. But Phil Kessel's a genetic freak, and not normal. You've got a 25%, at best, of beating team USA. And then you add in JVR to the mix, your chances of winning drastically go down. See, the semifinals, at Sochi, you have a 25% chance of winning Gold, but team USA has a 50% chance of winning, cause those European know they can't beat them, and they're not even gonna try. So Canada, you take your 25% chance, minus USA's 50% chance, and you've got an -25% chance of winning at Sochi. But then you take USA's 75% chance of winning, if they were to go one-on-one, and then add 50 percent, USA has 125 percent chance of winning at Sochi. You see Canada, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sochi

Neither do those hips

*bites lip*

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I got two invites for the Elder Scrolls beta stresstest this weekend that's apparently under an NDA. Woo!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was outside for 5 Mins and wanted to kill myself, I can't remember it ever being this cold here.

Erdrick

No Bishop tonight, Jets fans. You should be good for a W, unless Marty St. Louis decides to go absolutely berserk.

Don't ever underestimate our ability to fail under any circumstances. lol
I really hope the Jets can pull off a win tonight though. The friend that I'm going to with at the game has only ever been to one game before this and they lost that one, so a win would make both of our nights.

Socreges

Banned
Mike Smith over Crawford, Hamhuis over Seabrook and Nash over St. Louis are all horrible decisions.

Smith has played for Canada on international ice. That probably gave him the edge in an ultimately meaningless selection.

Hamhuis > Seabrook

Nash will be a good choice if he finds his game, but I would've preferred St Louis, too

But none of those are horrible decisions. Don't be pissy, Hawks fans

Cake Boss

Banned
The Leafs are actually looking...adequate right now.

TRAITOR!!

igUWmsnKbVzjO.gif

How could you leave us?

Top Bottom