• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Heretic

Smith has played for Canada on international ice. That probably gave him the edge in an ultimately meaningless selection.

Hamhuis > Seabrook

Nash will be a good choice if he finds his game, but I would've preferred St Louis, too

But none of those are horrible decisions. Don't be pissy, Hawks fans

Maybe my hate is clouding my judgment but Jeff Carter over Marty or Claude?

Role player

Experienced

Great skater

110%

Just honoured to wear the Leaf

Now the hard work starts

/timeline

Maybe my hate is clouding my judgment but Jeff Carter over Marty or Claude?

Yzerman hates the francophones. He thinks Vlasic is actually from Croatia.

Holy shit, Gleason looks like Komisarek, has his jersey number, is big, tall, and slow.

Shush! Carlyle is finally getting the players he needs!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Period is starting.

Leafs-GAF be sure to finish the last of your sushi and let's report back for commenting at 15:00 of the 2nd period.

I really enjoyed my Twitter timeline going from how good the Leafs are with Bozak in the line-up to utter silence within the space of 15 minutes.

I've never seen so many dumbheaded goals than on Bernier
It seems like every 3~4 games there's a "wtf was he thinking" sorta goal.
Maybe he cant focus for extended periods of time, and needs these wake-up calls to play good...

Samyy

Wow Kulemin is playing with Ovechkin and Malkin?
Gee whiz its almost like Russian management sees some offensive potential in that guy.

PP is 1/4, thats okay really.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why did Bernier start after getting torn apart last game? Did Carlyle comment on that at all?

Top Bottom