• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"Dan Bylsma, what do you say to those that say that Kunitz only made the team because he plays with Crosby?"

"Well he does play with Crosby."

thanks, Bylsma.

Socreges

Banned
I need the Habs to do something outrageous soon that you need to defend because I've agreed with everything you've said for weeks/months now and it's getting weird.
You said Price will start for Canada. Red said Luongo will.

All is right in the world.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"Dan Bylsma, what do you say to those that say that Kunitz only made the team because he plays with Crosby?"

"Well he does play with Crosby."

thanks, Bylsma.
This was posted on twitter today:

BdY_PFrCUAE9BPo.png:large

Basically if Crosby goes down, we're stuck with Kunitz, and have to pray he finds chemistry with someone else quick.

You said Price will start for Canada. Red said Luongo will.

All is right in the world.
For the first game anyways, I don't see how they deny Lu the start after winning gold in Vancouver. Where it goes from there, who knows.

Slurmer

Banned
Schenner!

G with a nice goal tonight!

Still mad that they gave a point to Jersey

Brodeur earned it for them with that save at the end. Emery is pretty bad at moving laterally though. Good thing we scored quick because he was looking shaky.

Smiley90

I fear for this goalie on the canucks side.

He's very happy you say that. But then he's always happy so who knows.

I'm a bit sad he didn't make the Swedish team. He has great numbers this year. But I understand wanting to take goalies that have more experience.

Socreges

Banned

Basically if Crosby goes down, we're stuck with Kunitz, and have to pray he finds chemistry with someone else quick.
This is what I've been saying, just without the evidence. It's also going to make line juggling complicated. Not nice when you've got one player carrying a dependence.

For the first game anyways, I don't see how they deny Lu the start after winning gold in Vancouver. Where it goes from there, who knows.

Put Cleary with Crosby and he could probably put up good numbers.... no wait, he still probably couldn't.

Red_Man

This is what I've been saying, just without the evidence. It's also going to make line juggling complicated. Not nice when you've got one player carrying a dependence.
Also it they're bringing Kunitz on the basis of his years of chemistry with Crosby, why not bring St. Louis instead, who has chemistry with Stamkos and is still a proven elite player without Stamkos. Odd decision making, I wonder if Crosby had any say in the matter.

Spl1nter

Makes so much sense to keep a Kunitz/Crosby duo rather than a St.Louis/Stamkos one however according to the Canadian braintrust.... Plus we all know Stamkos is the player that makes the most sense with Crosby.

Red_Man

Ferraro called Neal the left handed Stamkos earlier, I don't usually mind him but the jet lag must be getting to him tonight.

Smiley90

I think it's time for the Sestito Experiment to end. Tired of his stone hands

He's getting so much ice-time now. on the PP and off the PP. It was a gimmicky thing that funnily worked last game, but it's definitely not gonna last.

Smiley90

George ParrosVerified account
‏@GeorgeParros
Still waiting for Chris Chelios to announce the roster for the Greek Olympic Team #onlyhope #hellas

Top Bottom