• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Did Bieksa shoot Daniel in the balls?

Either the balls or the solar plexus

That looked... painful

Smiley90

nononononono

nononononononononono

nonononononononono

Can we not again please

edit: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

THIS FUCKING TEAM

Sanjuro

Trade Rask for ALL THE PLAYERS.

kbz2jZA.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can't lie, that was a filthy play by Kunitz & Crosby. Do that on the regular in the Olympics and I won't mind him being there so much.

Smiley90

Great, we'll lose in the shootout again

fucking fantastic.

On the bright side, instead of playing 20mins like against the Ducks we now played 58 minutes.

Smiley90

I hope Henrik isn't seriously injured.

Dat captain.

Dat ironman :/

edit: for those not watching, he hasn't taken a faceoff all game.

edit2: enjoy your 2 points pittsburgh. damn this team. Hope Kassian gets his chance in the shootout now, he deserves it.

Smiley90

Our goalies have been so good all season, it hurts when the team fucking shits the bed every single time in front of them.

And we for the life of it can't win shootouts.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Our goalies have been so good all season, it hurts when the team fucking shits the bed every single time in front of them.

And we for the life of it can't win shootouts.
To be fair that Letang goal was a soft one, but Lack played lights out the rest of the game. The save he made on Neal on the 2 on 1 in OT was pretty big.

Socreges

Banned
I didn't even realize Hamhuis was having such a solid season. jesus.

My thing with Olympic rosters and something that I think should have come into consideration with both Crawford and Seabrook is their experience in big games. And they've both come up big and had a lot to do with their team winning in the Finals.

Admittedly, I'm not too familiar with Hamhuis has been before Vancouver, if anywhere. does he have any playoffs/SCF experience? Was he on Vancouver's roster during their run and starting?
You had such conviction against Hamhuis that I could only think 'This guy really doesn't know anything about him'. If only dude didn't try to hip check Lucic in the SCF...

Thanks to Smiley for breaking out the stats.

Top Bottom