• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

They still need a #1 defenseman, but that forward group is excellent when it performs to potential. Same with Mason.

Mason has been a million times better then anyone could have thought. I am actually really happy with how the defense has played this year for the most part.

Have you seen that dumpster fire of a division?

They were buried in that same dumpster fire division early one.

JABEE

It was vintage Meszaros and he's the only D on the team who would make a play like that. But he's been so poor for so long it's hard to believe he's really back.

I don't think Rinaldo played after the fight. Maybe he got hurt.
He actually hurt himself hurdling over someone I believe.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
GG Flyers-Gaf, pretty amazing turn around from you guys.

I want Boucher hired, even if he fell short in Tampa, he has a lot of experience with our guys from Hamilton, and is a forward thinking coach. Therrien can eat a bag of dicks and jump off a building, same old shit as 10 years ago, and I thought he had actually changed last year.

Revenant

The Flyers have been beating Western Conference teams. They just beat the Canadiens too.

its not just about who they're playing, its the fact that the other teams in the Metro have to play hockey too, and we all suffer for it. If it was any other division i'd be shocked, but honestly in the metro I just go....yea that would make sense. Hey i'm not hating, i enjoy watching the Skill players in Philly, good for them.

yehug.gif

Hunter S.

It was shown on Altitude the other day not including this season that the West has beat the East more for eight years in a row.

Red_Man

Patches has already made comments on the shit style Therrien has them playing, wouldn't surprise me if he lost the room pulling shit like tonight. Hopefully he does so he gets canned.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It was shown on Altitude the other day not including this season that the West has beat the East more for eight years in a row.

The only teams in the West with a losing record against the East are the Oilers and the Perds. That says it all, really.

Patches has already made comments on the shit style Therrien has them playing, wouldn't surprise me if he lost the room pulling shit like tonight. Hopefully he does so he gets canned.

inb4 Patches benched next game.

JABEE

its not just about who they're playing, its the fact that the other teams in the Metro have to play hockey too, and we all suffer for it. If it was any other division i'd be shocked, but honestly in the metro I just go....yea that would make sense. Hey i'm not hating, i enjoy watching the Skill players in Philly, good for them.

yehug.gif
I guess that does make it easier to climb back. They're ahead in the Wild Card now too above Detroit and Toronto.

I'm cool though. I just hope it continues

Curufinwe

Shame you are losing to one of those shitty Metro teams at home. We could have done with a Rangers regulation loss.

Revenant

I guess that does make it easier to climb back. They're ahead in the Wild Card now too above Detroit and Toronto.

I'm cool though. I just hope it continues

Honorary Metropolitan division members. Philly in the middle of the east honestly sounds about right. Always struck me as too skilled a roster to be a lottery team, even with a questionable looking defense.

LET THE CARCILLO ERA BEGIN

Fuck, I wish this team was good. If the team's best players played like their best players on a consistent basis.

Revenant

Shame you are losing to one of those shitty Metro teams at home. We could have done with a Rangers regulation loss.

This kinda is what the Hawks do these days.... sleepwalk through games, somehow go above 500 in them, then torch the league in other games. Then Bring the ether when it counts like say against philly in the stanley cup finals...

:D

:lol Rangers now third in the Metro. Duuuumpster Fiiiiiiiiire

Marvie_3

Banned
Bad loss. Crow putting them in a hole early and then only showing up for about 15 minutes isn't going to win a whole lot of games.

Argued with a guy on Twitter about the Leafs. He thinks Carlyle has done a great job, and that the blame falls squarely on the players.

Also was told that NHL players would never play poorly because of a coach, and that such things are the demense of 'FIFA players'.

I think it's time to delete my account.

Red_Man

Therrien said PK's benching was about the "team concept" but won't bench Bourque who has less points then Moen, won't bench Bouillion or Murray when they get turned into pylons, etc. Go fuck yourself Therrien.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
GG Flyers-Gaf, pretty amazing turn around from you guys.

I want Boucher hired, even if he fell short in Tampa, he has a lot of experience with our guys from Hamilton, and is a forward thinking coach. Therrien can eat a bag of dicks and jump off a building, same old shit as 10 years ago, and I thought he had actually changed last year.

I'm back and forth on Boucher.

He's a really smart guy, doesn't seem to be hung up on old school crap like Therrien, and stats indicate that his record in Tampa falls mostly on goaltending. The bad part is the 1-3-1 is boring as fuck.

Acid08

Banned
Argued with a guy on Twitter about the Leafs. He thinks Carlyle has done a great job, and that the blame falls squarely on the players.

Also was told that NHL players would never play poorly because of a coach, and that such things are the demense of 'FIFA players'.

I think it's time to delete my account.
Gj getting in an argument on twitter.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
Therrien said PK's benching was about the "team concept" but won't bench Bourque who has less points then Moen, won't bench Bouillion or Murray when they get turned into pylons, etc. Go fuck yourself Therrien.

Subban has to learn to do things the white way.

Top Bottom