• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Started Zelda ALBW a couple days ago, man that game is just fucking fantastic so far. Just got the Master Sword and unlocked the dark world. Dat music too.

Can't decide between starting this or Fire Emblem. Still playing Pokemon too.

Need TUSR to come online so I can get hidden ability Wartortle from his Friend Safari.

Acid08

Banned
Can't decide between starting this or Fire Emblem. Still playing Pokemon too.

Need TUSR to come online so I can get hidden ability Wartortle from his Friend Safari.
Just play Zelda, so good. Fire Emblem is next up for me. Got about 5 hours in and stopped when Pokemon came out.

Just picked it up an hour ago. Super hyped, especially since I have a 7 hour bus ride tomorrow.
Dude, that's perfect. The 3D looks incredible too.

I unlocked the Dark World and now I'm super lost, I suck at these games :(

It's dungeon time! Just rent all the items and hit up a random dungeon. You have to go back to Hyrule and find the cracks to get to the Dark World. There're supposed to be dungeons in the same area as the cracks.

Rick Sadowski said:
Roy was asked Thursday if he had anything to say to Roenick now that he has four Stanley Cup rings, the two he won with Colorado after that series.

"I put two in my mouth, so I couldn't talk to him,” Roy said. He laughed, and we did, too.

That's pretty good.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
dZCUn.jpg
Helm is out tonight now :(

Started Zelda ALBW a couple days ago, man that game is just fucking fantastic so far. Just got the Master Sword and unlocked the dark world. Dat music too.
Got it for Xmas and loved every second of it. It's easily one of my favorite games of all time. Might even have knocked off LTTP as my new #1, but we'll see.

Quick

Banned
It's the same with Gorges in Montreal, on 24CH they show him yelling between every period and shouting "LET GO BOYS LETS GO GET IT DEEP" it's kind of embarrassing. I don't know how guys react to that when it's coming from average players.

I saw that one, too. It works, or it would seem to work, but it's pretty awkward to see from an outsider's perspective.

Phaneuf and Lupul were the ones that did it during 24/7, but it wasn't like how Gorges did it. It was very matter-of-fact and to the point, still with the cliches.

And as a side comment from 24/7, Clarkson is awkwardly Canadian, and his "heart on sleeve" approach is misplaced at times. He talks like a stereotypical Canadian, and that water bottle incident with Bertuzzi was just hilarious, even though there's probably some mind games going on.

Quick

Banned
Gary Lawless says the Jets need to "break up" their leadership group to win. He targeted Byfuglien specifically. Thoughts, Jets-GAF?

Relocation is a great option. You guys tried and failed, time to move to Seattle!
:p

Cake Boss

Banned
Gary Lawless says the Jets need to "break up" their leadership group to win. He targeted Byfuglien specifically. Thoughts, Jets-GAF?

Relocation is a great option. You guys tried and failed, time to move to Seattle!

Spezza and Weirdcock for Ladd and BUFF.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I saw that one, too. It works, or it would seem to work, but it's pretty awkward to see from an outsider's perspective.

Phaneuf and Lupul were the ones that did it during 24/7, but it wasn't like how Gorges did it. It was very matter-of-fact and to the point, still with the cliches.

And as a side comment from 24/7, Clarkson is awkwardly Canadian, and his "heart on sleeve" approach is misplaced at times. He talks like a stereotypical Canadian, and that water bottle incident with Bertuzzi was just hilarious, even though there's probably some mind games going on.
You know we're good buddies, Quick, BUT DON'T YOU FUCKIGN TALK SHIT ABOUT...
ibxR3lGxBh9xEr.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

We'll take one Evander Kane for his hometown, please

I got a parking ticket on campus today, it was only $30, but I'm still annoyed. The least three semesters they wouldn't hand out tickets the week before classes started so people would have time to get permits. For whatever reason they were not doing that this time.

Top Bottom