• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Anyone post this shit yet? I'm dying.

ikFc43SMjlMLT.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lol Huberdooberdooo got robbed in the shootout by the refs.

But then what do those special idiots who bring horns to games get?
They get to sit in a circle of glass that will be eternally banged on by glass bangers.

I just love the chest bump. Makes me feel like I'm at the zoo from the comfort of my home.
So weird and funny

Get a win, ugly one but a win. Complete shit show in reffing, good goal denied in 3 rd would've given Barkov franchise record in points streak by rookies, but he is tied at 6 games.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, I have to drive my friend to the airport right now... We're gonna meet up and grab dinner first, so I'll try to stream the game on my phone with GameCenter. Please don't get killed Detroit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ugh, I have to drive my friend to the airport right now... We're gonna meet up and grab dinner first, so I'll try to stream the game on my phone with GameCenter. Please don't get killed Detroit.

huehuehuehuehuehue

Dredger said this today on the Leafs:

Only MLSE would wait for yet another failed season before making the most obvious and required changes.

The only thing that might be staying the executions is if Leiweke and co.'s plan is to completely gut the front office and coaching staff, and if so, I guess it makes sense to wait until the off-season. Sort of.

Top Bottom