• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If the Leafs manage to miss the playoffs this season with how shit the East is.....oh boy. Same can be said for the Habs.

Acid08

Banned
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Dude reminds me so much of Varlamov when he first came up.

PaIbEQA.gif

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on...ctavish-shouts-at-fan-insists-brighter-future

MacTavish entered the locker room from the front, after presumably walking past a bar filled with disgruntled Oilers fans. “It's not a good set up under the current circumstances,” MacTavish said.

According to The Sun, “The Oilers are the only team in pro sports that effectively has to walk through a bar six times a game to get on and off the ice.”

Underage drinking explains everything about the Oilers.

Acid08

Banned
SHARKS WIN

tumblr_lz3ls0u8pk1rp784so1_400_zps9372a2af.gif

Have fun waking up to this tomorrow Crazed! Your team was trash and then started headhunting with two minutes left!

Say it with me everyone!

FUCK THE RED WINGS

CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

FUCK THE RED WINGS

CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

SHARKS WIN

tumblr_lz3ls0u8pk1rp784so1_400_zps9372a2af.gif

Have fun waking up to this tomorrow Crazed! Your team was trash and then started headhunting with two minutes left!

Say it with me everyone!

FUCK THE RED WINGS

CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

FUCK THE RED WINGS

CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP
You're over a decade late with this but welcome anyways

Top Bottom