• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That was a hell of a job by Nash to get that shot off. Went in because Lehtonen was dazed because he didn't see the original shot coming that wanged him in the mask.

Seguin's reaction was the best part, though.

Chris R

I only can watch games on an Olympic sized rink when I go see hockey in person, more space is nice, but I really prefer the more compact NHL sized rinks. Interesting talk though from the Avs announcers.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
3 goals in 3 games for Nash this week to go along with being named to the Canadian Olympic team. Maybe the big guy has finally arrived for the season?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Might as well use this now

iI4m1I7A54Yiu.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
it's sad watching our playoff hopes die in early january

even though i have seen our playoffs die in october... it still hurts

FIRE RANDY

Regardless of what Rogers/Bell media personalities say, Nonis needs to make a coaching change now simply to save face. Waiting for the off-season is insane.

Maybe we need another embarrassing rendition of

"Fire ____ _____"
clap clap clapclaplap

to ring out in the ACC?

DopeyFish

5 regulation wins in the last 32 games guys

18 wheeler off a cliff?

No! This is an 18 wheeler going off the cliff beyond terminal velocity making a tear in space-time and forming a black hole.

I think I just described David Clarkson

Var

5 regulation wins in the last 32 games guys

18 wheeler off a cliff?

No! This is an 18 wheeler going off the cliff beyond terminal velocity making a tear in space-time and forming a black hole.

I think I just described David Clarkson

:lol :lol :lol

DopeyFish

To be fair to Clarkson, he's yet another example of player completely misused by this coaching staff.

But Dopey, come now. St. Louis was awful for years. No need to worry until 2018 at the earliest.

St Louis has only missed the playoffs eight times since the leafs last won the cup

EIGHT TIMES

Top Bottom