• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Feschuk said:
Still, Gunnarsson insisted that the players believe Toronto’s system, if executed faithfully, can be successful.
“When we do it well, it works,” said the defenceman. “It’s just a matter of doing it well every night, every shift, not only for every other night or 20 or 40 minutes per game. That’s not enough. It’s got to be every night for 60 minutes.”

What in the sweet Biebus is Gunnarsson talking about here? This team played like crap even when it was ekeing out wins in October.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Game winner:

ricknash.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
carlyle is rambling in his post game interview

oh god he's giving a maurice interview

"there's more in that room than they have shown"

please don't cry randy

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
God this game is such a snoozefest. Both these teams are playing too well defensively.

Feel like we're gonna lose this game by a goal.

EDIT: Dalpe playing with the Sedins. wat. WAT?

Alucard

Banned
Oh, sweet. Pens and Oilers are on TSN tonight. Baby is asleep, wife is out...guess I'll enjoy some hockey.

Prediction: 5-0 Penguins.

Smiley90

-wakes up from his slumber-

woo we scored?

-falls back asleep-

EDIT: Tanev&Lack so good

kingslunk

Popcorn in movies seriously is more annoying than shitty ref calls. No one knows how to eat the shit without making astronomically loud noises.

Smiley90

My friend's bf is besties with Paolo Aquilani.

I have to somehow find a way to benefit from this.

EDIT: Canucks Owner (with his two brothers) for you ignorant folks.

Top Bottom