• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Another ex Hab scored? What a surprise. I eagerly await Gomez's tying goal.

zroid

Banned
lol Canada couldn't score on a 2 min 5on3

look at all these busts

edit: oh ffs Toronto is doing the wave

Red_Man

Boring game, but take the points and run. Tomorrow will be the big test, I don't know why Tokarski didn't start tonight. I wonder if Therrien wants to start him tomorrow.

Silexx

What is it with you guys and not being able to detect zroid's sarcasm?

I mean, I knew he was kidding with the "busts" comment, but for some reason I couldn't be sure that he wasn't throwing shade because they didn't score while up 5-0. *shrug*

Samyy

Can we all take a minute and laugh at Carolina who picked Fleury when they could have had Nylander or Ehlers

So silly!

Var

Giroux is okay! Probable for NJ. Now I will drink all the whiskey in celebration instead of sorrow.

Can we all take a minute and laugh at Carolina who picked Fleury when they could have had Nylander or Ehlers

So silly!

OFahS.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The real game is tomorrow. Let's see a sixth win in a row.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Don Cherry and Montresor stroking it to the Canadians not even celebrating the goal and just going to center ice.

Red_Man

The real game is tomorrow. Let's see a sixth win in a row.
No idea what Therrien is doing with the goalies, common sense says he would have had Tokarski start tonight and Price tomorrow. Unless he wants Price to play back to back (stupid) or he's trying to switch it up and put Tokarski in since Price has had troubles with the Pens like he did with Budaj in Boston last year.

Top Bottom