• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What a weird group of commentators. I don't know why they have Bartlett doing the Sens game. At least we have Johnson.

this sportsnet guy sounds like he's falling asleep commentating
Seriously, sounds like he took a couple shots of NyQuil before he went on air.

Edit: SUBBBBAAANNNNNN SO THUGGISH

Montresor

Bernier with some nice saves.

I'm expecting a loss. I think it's a real bummer to consider that now Maple Leaf wins are already useless. Looks like they already collapsed. I don't see them climbing out of this whole.

Red_Man

It's Romanuk and apparently he's in some pain for whatever reason. Makes sense, just funny because it sounds like he's commentating from a library. Good to see Sportsnet sends him to the Habs game seeing as he's brutal right now.

zroid

Banned
Isn't that Romanuk doing the Habs game? Sounds like he's lost his voice or something, it's weird.

edit: so he's sick. yikes

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yeeeeah buddy! Wings up 2-0. Wow what a deflection. Quincey shot a knucklepuck and it bounced wide left and deflected back towards the goal and in. That was insane.

It's Romanuk and apparently he's in some pain for whatever reason. Makes sense, just funny because it sounds like he's commentating from a library. Good to see Sportsnet sends him to the Habs game seeing as he's brutal right now.

I thought it was the guy who does the Raptors Commentary. But I guess not.

Red_Man

Habs actually look pretty good, and Patches looks like he wants to keep his streak going.

Red_Man

Man. Beaulieu, is so fucking good. What a past couple weeks he's had, and he has an edge to his game too. Clutterbuck was jawing at him to end the period.

Top Bottom