• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

There was a tabris sex bragging thread where he took a girl to far and away the most expensive hotel in Vancouver.

Like a simp.

And then posted pictures of the room he got after they had sex in all of them allegedly. It was pretty special.

Holy shit he went around the room taking pictures. That is so fucking weird.

This is why he got his tag, isn't it?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wow.......

Are OHL ice surfaces the wider format? I'm not sure if it's the camera or what but it looks colossal right now compared to the NHL.

Are you talking about the Belleville/Niagra game?

Belleville has a larger ice surface than normal. Almost international size I think.

Quick

Banned

Belleville has a larger ice surface than normal. Almost international size I think.

Any reason why their ice surface is bigger than the NHL-size? As far as I know, the CHL follows NHL regulation measurements for their ice surface

TUSR

Banned

Yardman has 100' surface, didn't realize thats where the game was.

Jack Gatecliff has an 190' x 85' surface.

There are a bunch of arenas that are built differently. As for why Yardman is 200' x 100', I have no idea.

Razorskin

----- ------
Also:
i actually hated Saku Koivu

Oea3xrS.png
S0bjriu.png

Tabris likes the same things I like. And that makes me angry.

Peyton Manning playoff losses? Tabris. Ducks not winning the Cup? Tabris curse. An iPhone having issues? I'll blame Tabris. And Heretic pushing me towards Windows Phone.

Kaner, aww yiss

I sometimes backpeddle on wanting to buy a Toews jersey over a Kane one, until I realize he's a hillbilly lookin' cab driver beatin' sumbitch

zroid

Banned
that has to be one of the all time legendary choke jobs

goddamn

and I'd know a thing or two about choke jobs

Hey fellas, should I be looking forward to the All-Star game? I'm planning on watching it since five Hawks were admitted on merit and merit alone (lol), but I'm not sure if it will feel like an entertaining spectacle (I hope), or a hard-to-follow endeavor in futility since I'll be unfamiliar with the majority of the players and the game doesn't count.

Also, what is the "skills" competition on Saturday night? Is that going to be worth checking out?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It seems like after every NFL game we get two threads in OT debating dumb shit.

Hey fellas, should I be looking forward to the All-Star game? I'm planning on watching it since five Hawks were admitted on merit and merit alone (lol), but I'm not sure if it will feel like an entertaining spectacle (I hope), or a hard-to-follow endeavor in futility since I'll be unfamiliar with the majority of the players and the game doesn't count.

Also, what is the "skills" competition on Saturday night? Is that going to be worth checking out?

All-star games are usually really lame because nobody is ever trying, but it's also the only time these players ever show any personality. They still haven't figured out how to pace the skills competition properly, but it can be entertaining depending on who they mic up.

If you're lucky you'll get to hear Kane talk about sexy women in the crowd.

All-star games are usually really lame because nobody is ever trying, but it's also the only time these players ever show any personality. They still haven't figured out how to pace the skills competition properly, but it can be entertaining depending on who they mic up.

If you're lucky you'll get to hear Kane talk about sexy women in the crowd.
Oh neat - hearing some player perspective sounds interesting enough. Plus, I'm guessing most of NHL-GAF will be watching it, so it will be cool having all of us watching the exact same thing at the same time for once.

Are there no perks for the winning team? For example, in baseball's all-star game, the winning team gets home field advantage for their league in the world series (I believe).

Another question I have - how are on-ice fights legal? If the same two players did the exact same thing on the streets in front of a cop, it would be considered battery and lead to an arrest, no? Instead they get to do it on national television where thousands of cops can see them, but all they get is a measly penalty, and maybe a couple game suspension?

Don't get me wrong... the fights are great. I just don't understand why hockey rinks are zones where federal law doesn't apply.

Top Bottom