• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

trifelife

image.php

It's true.

image.php

What is this a professional handballer?

jiffy38

Is it bad that as a Leaf fan I wanted the shutout to continue? Just want these core players to looks as bad as they truly are.

zroid

Banned
I also just wanna point out that all of Bernier's starts after LA (vs Anaheim, St Louis, Carolina) have been pretty bad. The only good goaltending performance we've had since then was Reimer in San Jose.

Might be time to give Reimer another shot. (I mean, if you're a coach who isn't trying to tank)

Montresor

What's up with Eric Staal? This guy is a huge piece of shit. Don't know why he stared Phaneuf down after the empty net goal.

Franson is the one that broke his stick.

Yawnier

Banned
Is it bad that as a Leaf fan I wanted the shutout to continue? Just want these core players to looks as bad as they truly are.

Not really bad imo. If this team either misses the playoffs by a few points or somehow grasps one of the wildcard spots but gets demolished in the 1st round Nonis's job will be safe for another year. treadmill of mediocrity

Montresor

Doesn't work like that

Suck it Phaneuf!

Eh, that was some classless shit. Winding up for a slapshot on purpose like he wants to hurt Phaneuf and then he stares him down. Fuck that guy. His brother gets smashed with a legal check and then he gets his ass kicked in a dumb retaliatory fight. Okay. Good for you Staal. Kid's a perpetual fucking loser either way. Carolina is a pure garbage team, same as the Leafs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Trevor Linden was in Montreal for the past 3 days which is where that rumour about Edler came from I assume.

Post game show!

AyPPjKw.gif
:lol

Eh, that was some classless shit. Winding up for a slapshot on purpose like he wants to hurt Phaneuf and then he stares him down. Fuck that guy. His brother gets smashed with a legal check and then he gets his ass kicked in a dumb retaliatory fight. Okay. Good for you Staal. Kid's a perpetual fucking loser either way. Carolina is a pure garbage team, same as the Leafs.
I agree, there's a large problem within the league regarding players having to answer for clean hits. Refs need to address this.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Yes Montresor! Yes!

Fuck the Canes!

zroid

Banned
The thing that most non-Leafs fans who hate the Leafs don't realize is nobody hates the Leafs more than Leafs fans.

WQMMJ8X.png

ShaneB

I agree, there's a large problem within the league regarding players having to answer for clean hits. Refs need to address this.

I've said this before. It's a problem of having fighting in the game period, when you see guys wanting to fight for ANY sort of big hit. I mean there's that hilarious Lucic top 10 fan made clip where he wants to get into a fight any time he is hit.

Unless you're being sarcastic, lol, which I'm not exactly sure.

Top Bottom