• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

zroid

Banned
man, when you see McDavid against other kids his age... it just isn't fair

in the WJCs he was contending with 19 year olds

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Flyers reportedly planned Penguins brawl over dinner

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-yahoo-sports/flyers-reportedly-planned-penguins-brawl-over-dinner-214943521-nhl.html

"According to Pittsburgh-based columnist Dejan Kovacevic, who was in attendance for last night’s fight-filled game at Wells Fargo Center, the “mayhem” we saw on the ice was “orchestrated” by Flyers captain “Claude Giroux and a few of his mates,” who “met at a local steakhouse and decided this night, this opponent would make the perfect foil for turning their season around.”

Not sure if bullshit...
This is the same guy who went on like a two week tirade during the playoffs last year about how Marc Staal was a criminal trying to target Crosby's head and injure him and should be suspended.

So I'm sure it's totally legit.

zroid

Banned
jD1NOng.png

haha

Montresor

Ideally these teams faking injury to welch out on the all-star game should be heavily disciplined. Too bad it's impossible to enforce that kind of rule and determine who's taking.

zroid

Banned
Ideally these teams faking injury to welch out on the all-star game should be heavily disciplined. Too bad it's impossible to enforce that kind of rule and determine who's taking.

The question I've been asking myself since last year is how do we get Clarkson to fake an injury... a career-ending injury...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The question I've been asking myself since last year is how do we get Clarkson to fake an injury... a career-ending injury...

Tell him there's an all-star game every weekend just for him in Northern Iraq

zroid

Banned
So Konecny was ranked top 10 and he fell into the 20s cause he's small? Shocking news, he's having a great game.

edit: and apparently he's Bo Horvat's cousin so that's neat

Samyy

Just a hypothetical based off this game, if the Leafs are picking #9 I'm hoping for Provorov, he's looked real good.
Also because I want to hear the Cherry + Toronto radio callers meltdowns

Top Bottom