• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Parks-and-Recreation-life-is-pointless.gif

Just be happy like this guy.

Merguson

Banned
So.. has Shanahan finished his evaluation yet?

Also, any websites similar to capgeek at the moment? I'm sure a similar one will eventually pop up but that was a fantastic website :(

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So.. has Shanahan finished his evaluation yet?

Also, any websites similar to capgeek at the moment? I'm sure a similar one will eventually pop up but that was a fantastic website :(

Shots 13-33.

Guess who has more shots? :<

BUBUBUBBUBUT BLAME REIMER!

FUCK! BLAME THE SHITHEADS THAT CAN'T DEFEND, TAKE SHITTY PENALTIES, AND CAN'T SCORE!

calder

It's probably good that my seats aren't behind the benches. I'd probably have dumped something on Healey by now.

It's been awful.

"The Leafs are sucking so instead of talking about the Jets at all let's all just ramble about shit that happened years ago and other random teams. Hey how are the Bruins doing huh that's weird."

Fuck off sportsnet.

Shanahan has obviously decided to tank. As in, he's making the best possible decision!

Hilarious considering you don't suck. Be glad you're not a Flyers fan. Losing to the Yotes, Avs, Canes and Devils 4 games in a row. Yeah, you're totally tanking dude...

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Kessel line isn't a good defensive line. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. HEALY!!!!!

Great, give us the sympathy PP now. Fuck all y'all!

edit: I'm done. Fuck watching this mess of a game.

calder

guys fallout said he was going to the game tonight and was bringing a bag full of Leafs sweaters to throw on the ice to frame innocent leaf fans and OH SHIT HE'S DOING IT I'M TOO LATE

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HABS WIN

6 straight!

b3JhW9C.gif

ibxrXS3sdcuHpH.gif

8-2-1 in their last 11, and a perfect 5-0 road trip with a dominating game against one of the best in the East. Feels good man.

Top Bottom