• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Merguson

Banned
Mike Babcock is coaching the Marlies. My sources tell me that in order for Babcock to be the Leafs coach, he has to first prove himself with the Marlies before we can even think to replace Randy Carlyle.

There's a process and you simply have to respect it.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings look so bad right now... They need to score the next goal or it's gonna be over. They can't get into a shooting match with the Nucks.

Marvie_3

Banned
Lmao. See this is why a lot of people hate advanced stats people. If you watched the game you would know that's not remotely true, and you can even ask a Pens fan that. Pens had maybe 4-5 legit scoring chances all game.
Why waste 2+ hours watching a game when you only need to glance at a stat sheet and then base your opinion solely on that?

Quick

Banned
What a shitty Leafs game. I didn't even watch it, but seeing the Score app bring me updates basically let me know that the team pretty much fucked up.

It's always gotta be the Jets.

Jim-Halpert-Looks-at-Computer-Shakes-Head.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
What a shitty Leafs game. I didn't even watch it, but seeing the Score app bring me updates basically let me know that the team pretty much fucked up.

It's always gotta be the Jets.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Jim-Halpert-Looks-at-Computer-Shakes-Head.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

But I thought you loved the Jets?

This team is just struggling right now for consistent offense and defense.

I also hate these lines, need to breakup D and Z again, those lines we had before he put them back together were awesome!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I expect the Wings to get at least one power play this period. If they can tie it up on that, at least we'll lose in a shootout.

Oh man, if this does go to a shootout, I'd totally put Miller in to give him a shot against his brother. That'd be so awesome.

Top Bottom