• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Marvie_3

Banned
Is anyone getting the New 3DS? Reading up on it now and the rumoured trade-in amount for the XL is really tempting.

Also fucking Xenoblade?!

I won't buy one right away but I'll get one soon. Probably by summer.

I forgot Xenoblade was coming out for the system, I sold my copy for $140 last summer :D

Xenoblade is one of the games I'll never sell no matter what.

Unless the price shoots up to $200+. :lol

Samyy

I won't buy one right away but I'll get one soon. Probably by summer.

Xenoblade is one of the games I'll never sell no matter what.

Unless the price shoots up to $200+. :lol

Well with the reprint I guess that won't happen for a while.
I figured they would rerelease it eventually and $140 is a lot to a college student D:

I'll have to check the current price after I beat the game since I don't need to hold onto it for my entire life.

Yea thats exactly how I felt.
However, playing that game on a portable is probably exactly how I want to play it again.

zroid

Banned
WLMUqbR.gif

glorious

zroid

Banned
Is anyone getting the New 3DS? Reading up on it now and the rumoured trade-in amount for the XL is really tempting.

What's the rumoured trade-in amount? If anything I was gonna trade in my OG launch 3DS and hang onto the XL but I'd probably get peanuts for it...

I'll probably just keep both and buy a New 3DS at Shoppers though. I have a ton of Optimum points to blow :p

Samyy

What's the rumoured trade-in amount? If anything I was gonna trade in my OG launch 3DS and hang onto the XL but I'd probably get peanuts for it...

I'll probably just keep both and buy a New 3DS at Shoppers though. I have a ton of Optimum points to blow :p

$75 for an OG and $100 for an XL

Chris R

$125 for the New 3DS would be easy if I knew what Nintendo was planning on doing with it. If it's just a GBC I don't care, but if more games are exclusive I'm kinda interested.

zroid

Banned
Whether or not I get a new 3ds depends on if the NA version has super famicom buttons.

it should...

that's one of the reasons I want the standard n3DS instead of the XL

edit: it'd be funny if they made the buttons pruple though. that's the kind of weird thing Nintendo would do to try and make it seem more "authentic" even though no one wants that, lol

Samyy

100 for a XL?!?!?!

shit! I gotta get on that!

Yea I'm conflicted, on one hand it would be cool to keep the OG XL - I never saved anyway of my old gameboys because I gave them all away to cousins and stuff in India who couldn't buy stuff like that

But $100 is a lot of value for something I probably would never use once I got the new one :x

Marvie_3

Banned
$125 for the New 3DS would be easy if I knew what Nintendo was planning on doing with it. If it's just a GBC I don't care, but if more games are exclusive I'm kinda interested.

I want one to replace my 3DS XL because the battery is starting to wear out. I don't get nearly the length of play time with it anymore. I figure if I'm going to bother replacing the battery, I may as well just upgrade the entire system.

I still love my 2DS I don't think I'll get a N3DS yet. Unless there's a Exclusive game or something I want I'll bite.

Speaking of 3DS SMT Devil Survivor is freaking tough. Holy Shit.

Chris R

I'd buy Persona Q in a second if it wasn't an EO style game, can't stand those, even at $50

And oh well Avs, see everyone tomorrow. At least we got Picks in net again.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I don't own a 3DS, but I've been mulling it over for a while now.

Buy mine! 100 dollars!

I'm likely not staying up...hopefully, the curse will go to sleep with me when I head to bed.

Fucking hell...I should've played Stralman though...would've gotten 2 assists....oh well.

Top Bottom