• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

Am I watching Philly versus the Leafs?

Also do they give out tasty cakes or something when the Flyers score at home? What is the commentator saying :s

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Am I watching Philly versus the Leafs?

Also do they give out tasty cakes or something when the Flyers score at home? What is the commentator saying :s

Tastykakes for Charity. They give out a case to a local charity for every goal.

It's a local brand of snack cakes.

Samyy

Is anyone getting the New 3DS? Reading up on it now and the rumoured trade-in amount for the XL is really tempting.

Also fucking Xenoblade?!

Chris R

Is anyone getting the New 3DS? Reading up on it now and the rumoured trade-in amount for the XL is really tempting.

Also fucking Xenoblade?!

What about Xenoblade? If I can keep 100% of the saves/downloads/ect and the transfer process is easy and cheap I'll look at upgrading, but knowing Nintendo it will be the most assbackwards process ever invented.

Samyy

What about Xenoblade? If I can keep 100% of the saves/downloads/ect and the transfer process is easy and cheap I'll look at upgrading, but knowing Nintendo it will be the most assbackwards process ever invented.

I forgot Xenoblade was coming out for the system, I sold my copy for $140 last summer :D

Razorskin

----- ------
WLMUqbR.gif

http://i.imgur.com/WLMUqbR.gif[img][/QUOTE]
EA NHL stuff right there
[quote="ZeroGravity, post: 147142322"]Five goals against and three players lost to injury. That might be the worst period in hockey history.[/QUOTE]
Dubbed must've taken up voodoo in his hiatus. Panthers have to be the most relevant Florida team!

Top Bottom