• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2015 |OT| A team wearing the Maple Leaf won something at the ACC

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Speaking of 3DS SMT Devil Survivor is freaking tough. Holy Shit.

Yuuuup.

I raged quit at one point. Was beating a boss, didn't have much trouble up until this point, and I got him down to about a sliver of health. An enemy on the grid ended up using a full heal on him. I was fucking pissed that I stopped playing until DeSu2 was announced. I picked it back up and beat him first try.

This was the original DS version mind you, which is even harder. There's no compendium and no easy mode. Powered through it though.

Samyy

E3 sales brah. $35.

it will probably be on sale on the eShop for like $25 soon tho

Hopefully :(

Good to see I won't be alone watching the game!
Apparently there are 23 scouts from 20 different teams at the game, is Richards really drawing that much interest? I hope we stay far far far farrrrr away.

Quick

Banned
Buy mine! 100 dollars!

I'm likely not staying up...hopefully, the curse will go to sleep with me when I head to bed.

Fucking hell...I should've played Stralman though...would've gotten 2 assists....oh well.

If I'm gonna buy one, I think I'm gonna get an XL (the new one).

Atlus is the only reason I own a 3DS.

I'm weird and like my JRPGs on a TV. I still buy them on DS/PSP/3DS/Vita, but it's not the same for me. I end up barely playing them :(

I'm staying up to watch the game, probably with Persona Q in hand after that somewhat depressing revelation

Great. I just got the new 3DS and now there's another new 3DS.

Stop it, Ninjatendo.

EDIT: Wait, you're all talking about the one that just came out. Gotcha. Hello I'm updated and relevant now.

Curufinwe

Yuuuup.

I raged quit at one point. Was beating a boss, didn't have much trouble up until this point, and I got him down to about a sliver of health. An enemy on the grid ended up using a full heal on him. I was fucking pissed that I stopped playing until DeSu2 was announced. I picked it back up and beat him first try.

This was the original DS version mind you, which is even harder. There's no compendium and no easy mode. Powered through it though.

You have to abuse the ability to save mid battle and reload that save as often as you need to. The 3rd day boss Beldr would have been impossible for me otherwise.

Samyy

Since we're so backwards, then it's safe to assume that the new 3DS actually came FROM THE PAST and delivered TO THE FUTURE.

Literally Back To The Future type shit going on here.

New Nintendo 3DS = Almanac.

giphy.gif

Dubas seems like a pretty sharp guy: It took him a solid 4 or 5 minutes before he ran out of things to say and started awkwardly repeating himself.

Bob McKenzie said that MODO's situation in the SEL was a big reason why they decided to bring him over.

; MODO ;

Quick

Banned
Leafs need to buy MODO like someone said, turn them into a European development leg within the Leafs system.

MODO Swedish Elite Leafs

Samyy

q1dNpiR.jpg

Uhhh
Did the Leafs already signal that some people are available?
All these people can't being coming to watch the washed up Mike Richards could they??

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
There's some insider on Hfboards who posts really vague statements, and he said trades are coming.
Bold prediction.

I hope Franson at least gets us a last 1st, Jeremy Roy seems to be dropping on some lists!
Seeing as they were going to trade him straight up for Gorges in the off season, he's not bringing in a 1st rounder.

Samyy

Bold prediction.

Seeing as they were going to trade him straight up for Gorges in the off season, he's not bringing in a 1st rounder.

RHD putting up big numbers, great possession #s on a bad possession team, is gonna be a huge target for playoff teams bro! Let me dream.
Franson was coming off a really bad season last year

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Eklund says leafs are trying to deal D with philly

Considering he seems to have sources in the flyers... goodbye franson... and phaneuf.

Edit: wtf

Merguson

Banned
I don't think it takes a genius to figure that there will be some potential trades. Shanahan basically said he wasn't happy with the performance under Carlyle.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yuuuup.

Whaaaaat?! I think there was a compendium. Regardless, I actually finished the DS version and got bored of the 3DS version.

Anyways. Sleep now. Leafs GAF, don't let Clyedfrog's Crapsman team win.

GO LEAFS GO!

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Top Bottom