• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AV has a weird obsession with having Dan Boyle take penalty shots.

I'll take that. GG Flyers.

That's Henrik Lundqvist's 20th win of the season. 11 straight seasons with 20 wins, the only goalie in NHL history to do that.

At least we got a point I guess.

I just don't have a good feeling at all about tomorrow night. At least we have a guaranteed 4 points this week

Stasis

Eat shit, Rangers

Hey hey now. We've both eaten our fair share of shit this season. Let us be friends.

Just kidding, thanks for the extra point.

Srsly tho, this Rangers team has been ... interesting. This season too. And by interesting I mostly mean "WTF" or "am cry". I hold out some small hope. Beating the Flyers is always fun tho.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That puts us back ahead of the Islanders again for the time being (identical records, Rangers with the ROW edge).

If the season ended right this second:

Bruins @ Panthers
Lightning @ Red Wings
Canadiens @ Capitals
Islanders @ Rangers

Avalanche @ Blackhawks
Blues @ Stars
Wild @ Kings
Sharks @ Coyotes

Some wild matchups there.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
A gift for Kave:

:)

How's the Atlanta Thrashers doing?

That puts us back ahead of the Islanders again for the time being (identical records, Rangers with the ROW edge).

If the season ended right this second:

Bruins @ Panthers
Lightning @ Red Wings
Canadiens @ Capitals
Islanders @ Rangers

Avalanche @ Blackhawks
Blues @ Stars
Wild @ Kings
Sharks @ Coyotes

Some wild matchups there.

So much potential fuckery.

giphy.gif

trifelife

You don't like the Hawks yet you are from Vancouver?

Nah, that bandwagon is too full already. And Pete Carroll is a soggy weiner. So whatever. I still follow the Falcons (lol) from the Vick days, but I can't care too much. The NFL is some evil shit.

Cam Newton though. We need another black Superbowl-winning QB.

Nah, that bandwagon is too full already. And Pete Carroll is a soggy weiner. So whatever. I still follow the Falcons (lol) from the Vick days, but I can't care too much. The NFL is some evil shit.

Cam Newton though. We need another black Superbowl-winning QB.

The NFL makes the NHL look like a saint lol

Top Bottom