• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
KREIDERRRRRRRR

ehfGIJm.gif

fuck that back and forth.. we got nothing out of it

I feel like we need to win this since I don't think we win tomorrow night.

Also Streit has not looked the same since the injury

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Aside from a handful of mistakes, I like our game again today. We haven't been able to get anything consistent going lately as far as wins are concerned, but we've been playing like the actual New York Rangers for the first time all season over the last two weeks or so.

Have to do what we couldn't do the other night, though, and protect this lead in the third.

how the fuck did we not score there...

G hits it off the post then off the back of Hank and it doesn't go in

and then all that in front of the net and now we are on the kill... FUCK

zroid

Banned
Apparently John Scott had commissioned t-shirts for his ASG teammates saying "Thanks for believing in me"

SI0QNRk.png

way to go NHL, you soggy dicks

Quick

Banned
Bobo Mac on TSN last night said that this is probably Scott's last year playing in the NHL, or something to that effect.

Seems like a shitty thing to say on air. Not exactly a fan of John Scott, but Bobo's comment came off a bit tactless.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta pull Hank and go 5-on-3 for 10 seconds, right?

EDIT: Guess not. Meh. Also, not sure why Stepan was the one taking that faceoff. Dumb.

zroid

Banned
Gotta pull Hank and go 5-on-3 for 10 seconds, right?

EDIT: Guess not. Meh. Also, not sure why Stepan was the one taking that faceoff. Dumb.

I forget how the rule works exactly, but I think if you pull the goalie in OT and lose, you don't get the extra point. Risky when there's an empty net to shoot on.

Top Bottom