• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, we couldn't have played that period much better offensively. 17 shots, multiple posts, several more near misses, and lots of great puck movement.

Naturally, 1-0 Canucks.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
OK THIS IS THE GAME WHERE EVERYTHING GOES BACK TO GREAT! I got my surprised bear gif ready!

edit: damn I can't find it:(

Well shit I miss the whole first period. Had to eat and then unexpectedly am also trying to convince my parents to not get another dog.

Fuck off leafs. LOSE DAMMIT!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sean Hartnett ‏@HartnettHockey 2m 2 minutes ago
No lie. Tanner Glass (4:45) received more first period TOI than Rick Nash (4:22) and Oscar Lindberg (4:11) in the first period.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Shots Rangers-Nucks: 17-11
Goals Rangers-Nucks: 0-1

... MATTHEEEEWS?

5AFNSRC.jpg

What the fuck is AV doing.

Tanner Glass got caught out on a really really long shift of Vancouver pressure (the only one they had in the entire period). That shift alone was probably close to half his TOI for the whole period. :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why do you pass up that shot Subban

Why

Whyyyyyy

Edit : wow Jesus Christ Markov. Dude needs to be fucking scratched at this point.

Still 1-0 on the radio.

Sean Hartnett ‏@HartnettHockey 2m 2 minutes ago
No lie. Tanner Glass (4:45) received more first period TOI than Rick Nash (4:22) and Oscar Lindberg (4:11) in the first period.

This is like Dorsett getting more ice time than the Sedins when they're down a goal.

Also Kassian scored.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If Beaulieu pulled off that give away he'd be sent to the Brampton Beast at intermission

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Shots are now 23-12, by the way.

Chris Kreider is also on a 4 game point streak now. His game looks like it's finally arrived over the last 4 or 5 games.

Top Bottom