• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Therrien getting canned after refusing to budge from the AGally-DD-Weise line which has been absolutely horrible would be glorious.

I also put more stock into a report from Gagnon than I do Dreger when it comes to Bergevin.

imBask

Banned
Therrien getting canned after refusing to budget from the AGally-DD-Weise line which has been absolutely horrible would be glorious.

I also put more stock into a report from Gagnon than I do Dreger when it comes to Bergevin.

now watch Boucher send Galchenyuk in the AHL and have DD play double shifts

imBask

Banned
"On est tous derrière Michel Therrien et le coaching staff. Nous sommes tous unis là-dedans, on va s'en sortir ensemble!"
-David Desharnais.

basically saying that they're all behind Therrien and they'll get out of that slump together

That little shit must be sweating bullets, big daddy Therrien won't be there to protect him anymore

Red_Man

"On est tous derrière Michel Therrien et le coaching staff. Nous sommes tous unis là-dedans, on va s'en sortir ensemble!"
-David Desharnais.

basically saying that they're all behind Therrien and they'll get out of that slump together

That little shit must be sweating bullets, big daddy Therrien won't be there to protect him anymore
Lmfao

Of course that's what Therriens pet would say.

Is there a single other coach in the NHL that would play a 5'7 center with one goal in 25 games over Galchenyuk at center?

No. Not a single one.

Pikma

Banned
I totally missed the John Scott debacle, I'm just catching up right now.

Holy fuck, this league's scummy as fuck, I wonder what other shit these fuckers manipulate

imBask

Banned
I totally missed the John Scott debacle, I'm just catching up right now.

Holy fuck, this league's scummy as fuck, I wonder what other shit these fuckers manipulate

Sit down child and let me tell you the story of a referee named Chris Lee

Red_Man

but you need to be responsible!!!
It's funny because the analytics shows Galchenyuk is clearly much better defensively than DD. Therrien just hates skill guys. Carr comes up and leads the team in scoring over 15 games and gets sent down for DLR who's on the 4th line than scratched. It's madness.

Lourio

lol.gif

Pikma

Banned
Also, what the fuck happened to the Tankle Leafs? A few weeks ago they were playing very decently and were on pace for like 100+ points.

imBask

Banned
Please explain. Seems like a random string of clips

Act 1 is all about the injuries that plagued the Canadiens this year
Act 2 is about the consequences of those injuries. Losing, anger, despair.
Act 3 was cancelled, but the cancellation itself carries a strong message about the team

All of it was over a beautiful soundtrack of a poem composed by Laurent Paquin

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Biggest advantage of unemployment so far:

I get to binge-watch Agents of Shield/the Marvel universe timeline movies&shows.

Top Bottom