• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Pikma

Banned
Lindell will debut tonight

Fffffffuck yessssss

I'm hyped

too bad we'll lose 6-2 with Lehtonen leaving the ice 4 minutes after the first period starts having allowed 5 goals on 3 shots

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
In what feels like an annual tradition now, MSG will be showing a new special on the 1994 Stanley Cup Final tonight after the Canucks-Rangers game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
No Derick Brassard, as expected.

Nash-Hayes-Zucc
Kreider-Stepan-Miller
Stalberg-Lindberg-Fast
Glass-Moore-Megna

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
Yandle-Klein

There's...a lot going on here I don't quite understand.

Stasis

Gonna be watching Habs/Bruins with some local bros tonight.

Everyone cheering for that Therrien firing, lol. The whole mood is a mix of FUCK BOSTON and FUCK THERRIEN. It's very confusing. I think people will be happy either way.

edit: It's Tuesday night, and I feel alright. The party's here on the South Shore, so I reach for my 50 (Labatt, Bask knows what I'm preachin') and I turn it up, designated driver take the keys to my car.

Acid08

Banned
oh cmon he had one great year, another good one and then nothing

that's like putting Pascal Dupuis on your best Penguins team

03-04: 28 G, 47 pts
05-06: 56 G, 93 pts
Injury problems start
06-07: 37 G, 69 pts
Injury problems worsen
07-08: 23 G, 37 pts

Cheech was a much better player than people will ever give him credit for outside of San Jose. Doesn't stop people from talking about him like they actually know much about his play.

As far as Murray goes, he had some great years here and was a fan favorite. Fan favorites aren't necessarily the best players, but the most memorable. He is absolutely that if nothing else.

imBask

Banned
03-04: 28 G, 47 pts
05-06: 56 G, 93 pts
Injury problems start
06-07: 37 G, 69 pts
Injury problems worsen
07-08: 23 G, 37 pts

Cheech was a much better player than people will ever give him credit for outside of San Jose. Doesn't stop people from talking about him like they actually know much about his play.

As far as Murray goes, he had some great years here and was a fan favorite. Fan favorites aren't necessarily the best players, but the most memorable. He is absolutely that if nothing else.

I might've been a little too harsh on Cheechoo, but I still think his stats are heavily skewed by having the chance to play with prime Jumbo Joe

i'd be ok with that, classy move

Acid08

Banned
I might've been a little too harsh on Cheechoo, but I still think his stats are heavily skewed by having the chance to play with prime Jumbo Joe

Well of course. Doesn't mean he wasn't a great player in his own right. He still worked to earn those goals.

zroid

Banned
I don't even need to watch this. Leafs are going to lose 6-1.

tank rolls on

QLBFgu9.gif

imBask

Banned
RDS is in full blown Therrien's Defense Force right now. They're showing stats of teams who failed after firing the coach

Top Bottom