• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Fuck that. There will be a lot of extra salt on Thursday now especially. Prepare your shit. Hopefully it reminded us that we can lose to anyone and please play Weal it's not fucking hard.

Ivan and Ghost Bear on the same line maybe?

I'll admit the Flyers had a good WJC. You guys had like 8 prospects in that tournament

Yeah.

Provy is going to be a special player. He probably could be up this year. I am hyped as hell for him since I feel like he is such a sure thing and honestly should have gone before 7th overall. He is the complete package and his skating is incredible.

But everybody thinks Sanheim needs more time I agree. We also have Hagg, Morin and a couple others. Morin could come up next year as well but he doesn't have an offensive upside which obviously isn't a bad thing for a dman but he has Pronger size and should be a rock (hopefully)

Also I think Konecny comes up next year too. He is just playing way too well and he can't be ignored. Steal of the draft.

I don't see any of our goalie prospects really ever being more than backups. We also had Fazleev who could be decent and Lindblom could be pretty good as well. He had a solid WJC

KingBroly

Banned
Decent win for us tonight. Slow start, but settled down and controlled most of the game. 2 goals on the Double Minor was the difference. Some mistakes though, but I have to imagine they weren't as focused as they should've been.

Alright Johnny/Cake Boss/whoever else was ripping on my EHM team. Going into the 2018/2019 season I have this as my roster:

Vanek - Giroux - Simmonds
Raffl - Laughton - Duclair
Hudler - Eichel - Read
Andreoff - Ribiero - Ward

Alzner - Wisniewski
Gostisbehere - Oduya
Sanheim - Streit

Raanta
Svedberg (who is somehow really, really good?)

Compare this to the league worst team I had last season (and then I fucking lost the lottery and drafted #4):
Simmonds - Giroux - Byfuglien
Raffl - Couturier - Akeson
Ward - Read - Clutterbuck
Brodziak - Ribeiro - Rinaldo

B. Campbell - Streit
Gostisbehere - Oduya
Nikitin - Hainsey

Mason
Raanta
Stalock

Much improved, no?

Alright Johnny/Cake Boss/whoever else was ripping on my EHM team. Going into the 2018/2019 season I have this as my roster:

Vanek - Giroux - Simmonds
Raffl - Laughton - Duclair
Hudler - Eichel - Read
Andreoff - Ribiero - Ward

Alzner - Wisniewski
Gostisbehere - Oduya
Sanheim - Streit

Raanta
Svedberg (who is somehow really, really good?)

Compare this to the league worst team I had last season (and then I fucking lost the lottery and drafted #4):

Much improved, no?

I wasn't criticizing much I was more curious.

But Laughton above Eichel. Is he actually fulfilling his potential in that game?

Also do you not have the Flyers picks from this year?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Y'ALL KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!!

Habs-GAF you can even join in if Therrien get's fired!

STYLE STYLE STYLE!

ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Y'ALL KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!!

Habs-GAF you can even join in if Therrien get's fired!

STYLE STYLE STYLE!

ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif
*hugs*

Come together fellow Habs fans, this may be our moment of hope.

Lol Therriens not going anywhere

I wasn't criticizing much I was more curious.

But Laughton above Eichel. Is he actually fulfilling his potential in that game?

Also do you not have the Flyers picks from this year?

No that team deserved to be criticized to hell and back. It sucked.

Laughton had 81 points in 74 games in AHL last year. Eichel went 8 in 25 in NHL and 42 in 38 in AHL.

So Laughton is a bit better? I might flip them back and forth or change up the lines once the season gets underway a bit.

And no I don't have the current picks. Provorov would have been nice. Really, really nice.

Much improved, no?

I got the Habs job in Feb 2018 and the roster was a disaster.

I'm slowly rebuilding it but the board and fans freakout whenever anyone is traded. I moved an old and useless Vanek (dude's physical stats were all below 10) for a 2nd and 3rd and got reprimanded by the owner. Fans and board were angry again when I traded a bustacular Hudon for a 1st a few months into the 18/19 season.

No that team deserved to be criticized to hell and back. It sucked.

Laughton had 81 points in 74 games in AHL last year. Eichel went 8 in 25 in NHL and 42 in 38 in AHL.

So Laughton is a bit better? I might flip them back and forth or change up the lines once the season gets underway a bit.

And no I don't have the current picks. Provorov would have been nice. Really, really nice.

Who did you trade Voracek for?

But yeah as my post last page to Creeper showed I am hyped as fuck for Provy.

stop talking nonsense and let's plan that Nier playthrough instead, how about we start this sunday? I'll buy a DS4 controller on Saturday because the only one I have sucks.

We waited too long you bastard! I have no time this semester now that it has started. Unless we want to play like an hour a week. I am at school Monday-Thurs, Saturday and Sunday.

We can do it when you get back. I should still be alive. Since I have given up drinking my life expectancy is much better

Top Bottom