• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Pikma

Banned
Kings first sog and Lehtonen already gave a fucking horrible rebound, for fuck's sake

It is more important for us the students since it shows us how a real Advertising campaign is built (and a good one at that not like a lot of shit you see, also yes booo advertising!) I get that there is a lot of shitty stuff out there but I am aiming not to be one of those people in the industry.

Tell the ladies in Spain Mis pantalones son en fuego para ti. but make sure you do it with a lisp like how they speak spanish over there. You said you leave the 8th when does the semester start?
:lol :lol
will definitely do!

The semester starts on Feb 8th, I have no idea when I leave, I have to wait for my student visa to arrive.

I found the anti-Red

pJOsuD6.gif

why is it censored. WE are goddamn fucking adults here! We don't need no asterisks!

Fuck I keep double posting recently :lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Maybe Red has multiple personality disorder or he doesn't want us to know his true feelings so he posts elsewhere so he gets it out
I despise hfboards and hate when people post shit from it.

"Hey look at what this idiot posted on a board for idiots!"

I'd rather post on Manic's back alley shit forum than Hfboards

Pikma

Banned
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK THIS PK FFFFFFUCK IIIIIIITTTTTT

This team is garbage and won't get anywhere remotely far until either Ruff fixes that shit OR Nill gets rid of Ruff, but that's not happening......

Pikma

Banned
Also, Lindell is making his debut tonight, if the fucker lives up to the expectations he could very well be what we need.

Red_Man

Should the Habs trade Markov...?

I think our Defence is going to look waaay different in 2 years
Lol

Yes, let's try and trade him while he's playing his worst hockey since going down with a knee injury. Maybe we can get another John Scott for him.

I said two years ago we should trade Markov when you could have gotten a very good return for him. You're not getting much for him now.

Red_Man

why would anyone trade for Markov

isn't he like 50
37, but yea, he's entering Gonchar late career status. He was very good early in the season, but this rapid decline of his is in part to Therrien's idiotic use of him 26-28 minutes a game. That said, no one is giving us anything worthwhile for him while he's playing like this right now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Zucc after the game tonight: "We need the points. We've got to show that Zed is not dead, you know?"

Guess somebody reads the papers.

Top Bottom