• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Pikma

Banned
We waited too long you bastard! I have no time this semester now that it has started. Unless we want to play like an hour a week. I am at school Monday-Thurs, Saturday and Sunday.

We can do it when you get back. I should still be alive. Since I have given up drinking my life expectancy is much better

ah fuck why didn't you tell me you would have such a shitty schedule before.

YOU SUCK MJ!!!!!

Nier 2 shouldn't be out by then so yeah, I guess july is alright :lol

I feel like Therrien's like 'once we get Price back, the season is saved, so none of this matters'

Watch Bergevin hold off until Price gets back. They turn the season around make the yoffs do decent. Extension Therrien. Price gets hurt again and we go through this all again.

Sorry Habs don't really wish this on you but damn this would be funny

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I expect the firing to happen tomorrow morning, at around 11am

if he's still not fired by 1pm, we're fucked boys
I honestly don't expect him to get fired, it's just a fantasy / should be instinct at this point.

Impossible to say what will happen because Bergevin has never been in this position. 3 games left until the All Star break, I could see him waiting until after even though that would be insane.

ah fuck why didn't you tell me you would have such a shitty schedule before.

YOU SUCK MJ!!!!!

Nier 2 shouldn't be out by then so yeah, I guess july is alright :lol

Well I have a class that requires us to meet outside of actual allotted class time since it takes up so much time and requires a ton of work. The class is only Tuesday-Thursday but we go from 2:30-infinity some nights if we have to. We started work on our project back in early december. So we also work all weekends and I don't get a Spring Break since we will be working all day everyday of it.

Should be worth it in the end.

But yeah we can do a replay of Nier to prepare for Nier Automata!

KingBroly

Banned
Watch Bergevin hold off until Price gets back. They turn the season around make the yoffs do decent. Extension Therrien. Price gets hurt again and we go through this all again.

Sorry Habs don't really wish this on you but damn this would be funny

I think the team is just too demoralized right now to even care, even when Price gets back. They've just had nothing most of the season. It feels like they imploded and are just going through the motions.

ZeroGravity

GWG for the Bolts tonight. No matter how bad your team is, at least they aren't the Oilers:

KTZZI1x.gif

Red_Man

Subban 6-11 with Markov, 17-6 without him

They can easily make the playoffs still, but it has to be Therrien that goes. Trading Eller or Beaulieu won't change things.

Pikma

Banned
Well I have a class that requires us to meet outside of actual allotted class time since it takes up so much time and requires a ton of work. The class is only Tuesday-Thursday but we go from 2:30-infinity some nights if we have to. We started work on our project back in early december. So we also work all weekends and I don't get a Spring Break since we will be working all day everyday of it.

Should be worth it in the end.

But yeah we can do a replay of Nier to prepare for Nier Automata!

ouch that sucks

I'm supposed to take 5 classes this semester but I have no fucking idea if all of them will be available for me nor how fucking hard they'll be.

dankir

Fucking shit balls worst I've seen the Habs play since the late 90's when we missed the playoffs a few times.... garbage just garbage.

ouch that sucks

I'm supposed to take 5 classes this semester but I have no fucking idea if all of them will be available for me nor how fucking hard they'll be.

Well if we do well it will be really worth the time and effort and looks really good for job prospects. I can share a lot more about it after the semester since there are some super specific rules about us not posting anything about the project anywhere online or else we get DQed from regionals and nationals (if we made it). But yeah that is just one class :lol I am also taking a full 15 hours.

Are they going to be in spanish? Or do they offer english courses as well? Don't you have to get like your semester plan done and dusted before you go and actually be enrolled?

cube444

Kane has 71 points in 49 games, leads the league in both goals and assists and has a 15 point lead on Benn for the scoring lead.

Pikma

Banned
Well if we do well it will be really worth the time and effort and looks really good for job prospects. I can share a lot more about it after the semester since there are some super specific rules about us not posting anything about the project anywhere online or else we get DQed from regionals and nationals (if we made it). But yeah that is just one class :lol I am also taking a full 15 hours.

Are they going to be in spanish? Or do they offer english courses as well? Don't you have to get like your semester plan done and dusted before you go and actually be enrolled?

that shit must be super important then

three will be in spanish and two in english, I think :lol
Yeah, but since I won't make it in time I have no fucking idea how it'll work for me, that's what I'm trying to figure out right now.

LevelNth

Banned
Going to be a lot of fun to watch all the average and below average players on the Habs continue to be average and below average if Therrien is fired.

Red_Man

Therrien laying himself out for the players. He's not wrong, but you can tell he knows the pressure is on, he never speaks like this.

Time for Bergevin to make some move.

that shit must be super important then

three will be in spanish and two in english, I think :lol
Yeah, but since I won't make it in time I have no fucking idea how it'll work for me, that's what I'm trying to figure out right now.

It is more important for us the students since it shows us how a real Advertising campaign is built (and a good one at that not like a lot of shit you see, also yes booo advertising!) I get that there is a lot of shitty stuff out there but I am aiming not to be one of those people in the industry.

Tell the ladies in Spain Mis pantalones son en fuego para ti. but make sure you do it with a lisp like how they speak spanish over there. You said you leave the 8th when does the semester start?

Therrien dying alive at this press conference.

Therrien pretty much defended the players by blaming the fans.

Un-fucking-real

I think they were booing everyone.

I'm surprised a jersey wasn't thrown on the ice.

Maybe that will happen on Saturday

Therrien laying himself out for the players. He's not wrong, but you can tell he knows the pressure is on, he never speaks like this.

Time for Bergevin to make some move.

YOU PEOPLE NEED TRUMP! CAN"T STUMP THE TRUMP

giphy.gif

Top Bottom