• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

nubcake

Neo Member
I actual thought we'd win this one but I did not see this kind of dominance coming at all.

20 minutes is a long time to hold onto a one goal lead against Chicago though. Really hoping we don't fall into a play not to lose approach.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh my god are they really trying to push a Hanifin vs. Marner rhetoric?

Somehow Bustner is already a bust because Hanifin is here now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
CZShTYfXEAE7XXC.jpg

?

RC

Banned
Already a pretty good game. Won a tshirt and free shots for hockey trivia night.

I judge games based on the free shit I get.

Revenant

Already a pretty good game. Won a tshirt and free shots for hockey trivia night.

I judge games based on the free shit I get.

swag rules all

bonus points if that t-shirt came out of a cannon or gun and you gave someone a forearm shiver to get it.

zroid

Banned
LOL Mason sulking on the ice during open play because he thought he allowed a goal (it banked off both posts and went out)

KingBroly

Banned
but all people attending Stars game are Dallas fans, amirite

I don't know. This isn't a 'this year' problem for Tampa, either. It's been like this for years. Tampa has a problem growing their fanbase to the point where their fans sell out the arena, not other teams' fans.

KingBroly

Banned
They sell out almost every game. Sorry but that excuse doesn't work for every single team in the league. There's always a large amount of Blackhawk fans when they're in town. It's not indicative of every game.

I've seen it teams besides the Blackhawks too. Pittsburgh, being one example.

Revenant

oh good, i was nervous that blackhawks games local broadcasts weren't still loaded with binnys beverage depot commercials. Glad that's still the case.

P.S. carry more Three Floyds Brewery binny you bitch.

Have there been any details on the NHL.tv thing?

Are they changing it so that I, a Minnesota fan, can watch Minnesota games on their service? Or am I still blocked out even though I don't have cable?

Top Bottom