• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

giphy.gif

NRwhUug.jpg

giphy.gif

This is the worst..

I feel the darkness closing around me.

Tabris

Daniel Sedin is the highest scoring Vancouver Canuck ever.

Sedins are going to drag Canucks kicking and screaming into the playoffs.

Oh any west coast gaffers ever been to Jinya-Ramen Bar?

I am meeting a friend there tomorrow at one of the locations here in H-Town. So I was curious if anyone has been there since I see that there are a couple in SoCal and in Vancouver

Yes. It's pretty pedestrian.

I see. My friend loves it and she wanted me to meet her there so I am down. Seems like the menu varies by location but I'm not expecting anything too extraordinary. But your response seems pretty inline with my expectations though.

Tabris

I see. My friend loves it and she wanted me to meet her there so I am down. Seems like the menu varies by location but I'm not expecting anything too extraordinary. But your response seems pretty inline with my expectations though.

Maybe if you've never eaten Ramen before except the pre-packaged stuff, then sure, it might be something special.

Oh, you're from the east coast though right? You'll probably love it as not much ramen places out there.

Maybe if you've never eaten Ramen before except the pre-packaged stuff, then sure, it might be something special.

Oh, you're from the east coast though right? You'll probably love it.

For the most part I have never had ramen other than the cheap pre-packaged stuff us college students eat.

But I am originally. I have been in Houston for quite some time though

Top Bottom