• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Yawnier

Banned
You're second last in the conference.

But congrats cause I think we all know in here it's hard as hell to have a better record than the trying to tank Leafs.

Honestly probably the most difficult thing to do in the NHL, be better than a team that went into the season with expectations that they'd be a bottom 5 team.

In fact when you guys do it (and you will, congrats) I'll see if I can send you guys a banner to put up in your barren arena:

"Finished higher than the Leafs 2015-2016"

You're a feisty cat

Tabris

NHL-GAF only has room for cynical members who bag on their team. Let's bag on Erdrick because he's positive about his team and wants them to make the playoffs.

You guys are toxic. Maybe need to learn from Wrestling-GAF mistakes :p

NHL-GAF only has room for members who bag on their team. Let's bag on Erdrick because he's positive about his team and wants them to make the playoffs.

No. We aren't that bad. We are pretty tame compared to some Communities

Tabris

There's much better communities due to more posters / diversities in the posters. You guys push away new posters all the time. Everyone is the same model of person in NHL-GAF - cynical person who bags on their team. And there's barely any actual debates until playoffs.

Pikma

Banned
NHL-GAF only has room for cynical members who bag on their team. Let's bag on Erdrick because he's positive about his team and wants them to make the playoffs.

You'll end up eating all your positivity shit once the season ends and your shitty team doesn't make the playoffs so who cares, enjoy it while there's still a chance I guess.

I came to NHLgaf to be purified.

7ayet4V.gif

Pikma

Banned
There's much better communities due to more posters / diversities in the posters. You guys push away new posters all the time. Everyone is the same model of person in NHL-GAF - cynical person who bags on their team. And there's barely any actual debates until playoffs.
It's actually pretty frustrating for us, we've never wanted to push away anyone, we're actually a very inclusive community, but the one and only user we'd love to see permanently go away always comes back.

So ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Quick

Banned
Spinning my almost-Tyga situation earlier to a positive:

Temp Receptionist and I had a good chat about school and goals. It was actually good to hear someone with a good head on their shoulder going to University.

Can I come off the list now, NSA?

iLLmAtlc

Temp Receptionist and I had a good chat about school and goals. It was actually good to hear someone with a good head on their shoulder going to University.

Just ask her out already

Tabris

You'll end up eating all your positivity shit once the season ends and your shitty team doesn't make the playoffs so who cares, enjoy it while there's still a chance I guess.

I will never stop being positive. You should try it, life is much better when you have a positive attitude and personality :)

It's actually pretty frustrating for us, we've never wanted to push away anyone, we're actually a very inclusive community, but the one and only user we'd love to see permanently go away always comes back.

So ¯_(ツ)_/¯

So maybe you guys should change your ways, as I will always come back if you stay the same.

RC

Banned

Give her the quick D.

Acid08

Banned
I watched San Jose the other night, and Donskoi really stood out, where did he come from? Seems really skilled for such a recent call up.
He was signed as a free agent in the off-season. Originally a Panthers draft pick but he never signed with them. Was the MVP of the Finnish Elite league last season.

Top Bottom