• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

When did Jim Fox (kings color man) go insane? He's been saying something and repeating it 3 times, just went on a weird rant about Hanzal diving even though he had a stick in his ribs, and then lost his mind about a slash call against the Kings. Holy homer.

Orca

Excellent...excellent... All going according to plan. Soon there'll be a collapse and then the crying and drinking.

Excellent...excellent... All going according to plan. Soon there'll be a collapse and then the crying and drinking.

tumblr_mmcswqvATN1sp5mf4o1_500.gif

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Some of that Spurs voodoo magic rubbing off onto the Avs. Like it did to the Panthers and Coyotes (after bankrupting them).

Marvie_3

Banned
When did Jim Fox (kings color man) go insane? He's been saying something and repeating it 3 times, just went on a weird rant about Hanzal diving even though he had a stick in his ribs, and then lost his mind about a slash call against the Kings. Holy homer.
Hes been a moron for a long time. Bob Miller is actually pretty good but its too bad hes saddled with that idiot.

Chris R

Like that the Avs are on top of Minnesota, but I'm worried about the teams behind us having games in hand.

I'm also hoping the team can just return to good play or standard play whenever the current run stops instead of falling apart completely.

Christ, that's two games in a row we've lost against scrub teams. Kings need to get their heads on straight, and fast. I'm having flashbacks to last season's collapse (though the collapse started earlier last year).

Top Bottom