• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Ladd is way fine and i'll take him if he's available, but we need more than a 50 points guy, we need that 70-80-90 points beast

WE NEED THE STAMCOCK I WANT HIM

There's always John Tavares,Imbask.

I would ABSOLUTELY give up Galchenyuk for him. Absolutely

I'm hate to say this but I'm coming to the realization that Galchenyuk might never be our 1C

imBask

Banned
There's always John Tavares,Imbask.

I would ABSOLUTELY give up Galchenyuk for him. Absolutely

I'm hate to say this but I'm coming to the realization that Galchenyuk will never be our 1C

let's be real, Tavares would cost us Galchenyuk and at least 2 1st pick, probably a whole lot more. Tavares is never happening, Stamkos is available 4realz, and for free*...

Silexx

The Ottawa Senators have been peddling defenceman Jared Cowen for the better part of a calendar year, but Cowen’s stock will be on the rise before the Feb. 29 trade deadline no matter how he plays on the ice.

That’s because Cowen’s contract will be a particularly valuable asset for a specific set of teams this offseason.

If Cowen is bought out of the final year of his deal in June, the net result will be a rare $650,000 salary-cap credit for next season, which could help a team cover potential overage penalties paid out from this season.

An overage penalty is applied to next season’s salary cap when a team paid performance bonuses in contracts but did not have room under this season’s cap.

PAGING CAKE BOSS PAGING CAKE BOSS!!!

http://www.tsn.ca/mondaymustread-rare-contract-cap-credit-raises-cowen-s-value-1.428314

Marvie_3

Banned
Nah, you guys are too busy trying to bring back Versteeg.
ZmmNc.jpg

imBask

Banned
this tanking talk is over. Therrien isn't getting fired, it's our years boys. Bergevin will save this team by the deadline

I BELIEVE!

this tanking talk is over. Therrien isn't getting fired, it's our years boys. Bergevin will save this team by the deadline

I BELIEVE!

I think we can turn this ship around. We'll see by the Trade Deadline.

I'd like for us to get rid of Gilbert,Emelin, Just completely get rid of that 3rd Defence line. Maybe Trade Flash, I'm sure he has some trade value now. Find a Permanent RW for the 2nd line. Trade Smith-Pelly,maybe for a pick Don't think he's going to last long in Montreal and I bet he could help another team as a 3/4th line guy.

RC

Banned
Toronto 2's the only hope at the cup returning to Canada.
Bettman knows this too, it's why Toronto will never get a second team.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Update on Rick Nash: he has a bone bruise. No break. Expected to be good to go after the All-Star break. He's out again tonight, though.

More importantly, though, Dylan McIlrath, thank fucking god, is in for Dan Boyle tonight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
so many commies in the top10

also "Sam Steel" is a badass name

also, those first names are weird

German (?)
Dante (awwww yisss)
Kieffer (...?)

Top Bottom