• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Cake Boss

Banned
Really, the Sens are worth more than $500M?, I ask.
Melnyk wants clarification. "-Are we talking Canadian dollars?"

Bwahahahaha

Both proposals look good BTW. I like the Quebec billionaires more tho, it will have some type of car museum, a beer museum and a bad ass hockey arena. That's all I need.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Damn, that was wicked sick. I like the part near the end where Claude Giroux was playing Touhou with the puck he had, LOL

They were chucking sticks and everything at him!

this one?

YeF85gU.gif

imBask

Banned
Such inconsistency, such laziness. Yes, let's trade him for a first round pick.

Yakupov is at 1.76 and I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. Advanced stats can be skewed in dumb ways. Half of his assits/60 are 2nd assists, therefore he's a confirmed floater!

I prefer the good old method, I watch him dangle, then lose the puck and I complain about it here

Marvie_3

Banned
Mark Lazerus ‏@MarkLazerus 1m1 minute ago
#Blackhawks signed through:
Q: 2020
Crawford: 2020
Bowman: 2021
Hossa: 2021
Anisimov: 2021
Keith: 2023
Toews: 2023
Kane: 2023
Seabrook: 2024

I'm ok with this.

The Witness is batshit. What the fuck, thought this was a puzzle game but now I don't know what to think.
-looks at 19&21-
Don't know what you want me to say. The case is the same as it was when charges were dropped. Hope to god nothing happened but who can say what's actually true when the evidence is what it is?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
The Witness is batshit. What the fuck, thought this was a puzzle game but now I don't know what to think.

Don't know what you want me to say. The case is the same as it was when charges were dropped. Hope to god nothing happened but who can say what's actually true when the evidence is what it is?

Hope it comes to Xbox at some point. I loved Braid.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Won't be able to watch the game, but saw on Twitter that Patches-DD-Flynn is a line? Lmfao someone post the Therrien tank commander gif what a moron

holy shit Red, Galchenyuk is on the first line with Pleky and Gally IT'S HAPPENING
Except for Flynn is now our 1st / 2nd line right winger.

imBask

Banned
Won't be able to watch the game, but saw on Twitter that Patches-DD-Flynn is a line? Lmfao someone post the Therrien tank commander gif what a moron

Except for Flynn is now our 1st / 2nd line right winger.

Yo that line is something else, da therrien gamble

What's everyone's PSN Usernames?

I'll add some of you peeps

JehovahsFitness

David Perron has been pretty good so far

Mate, I never saw him in a Pens jersey, but he's bloody cruising in the Webbed D.

Oh, and can I go on the record as saying "suck a dick, Horcoff". Yeah, he's a bloody good fourth liner and he produced during our dark days. But mate, PEDS!? Come on, no room for that shit.

Bit weird how in the most physical league in the world he's the only one caught out though...

zroid

Banned
This new rule where the Leafs aren't allowed to take a shot in the first 10 minutes of the game is pretty weird. I don't mind it, though.

Top Bottom