• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Even if they fired Therrien, I highly doubt this team could make the run necessary to make the playoffs, especially with Price's status still uncertain.

Best option would honestly be fire Therrien, sell at the deadline, play all the kids and let AGally ride the season out as the #1 C. Get that high pick and prepare for next season.

Merguson

Banned
I feel so sorry for the Habs...

zhj1zF3.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Even if they fired Therrien, I highly doubt this team could make the run necessary to make the playoffs, especially with Price's status still uncertain.

Best option would honestly be fire Therrien, sell at the deadline, play all the kids and let AGally ride the season out as the #1 C. Get that high pick and prepare for next season.

It's not happening. They could lose every game the rest of the season and his job is safe.

He starts next season as the coach. Book It!

Red_Man

Yo Kave, you ever visit KTT?

It's not happening. They could lose every game the rest of the season and his job is safe.

He starts next season as the coach. Book It!
Yea, impossible to predict after Bergevin made that dumbass fox hole comment. No idea what to expect in the coming weeks. Which means absolutely nothing will happen.

imBask

Banned
I think at some point, Molson is going to take a look at the amount he lost by not making the playoffs with the CAD in the shitter, and he's going to pick up the phone to fire everyone all in one fluid motion

Red_Man

Desharnais has 2 PP points in last 44 games while getting top unit time with top players.

This has officially eclipsed the Gomez era, something I never thought I'd see in my life time.

Red_Man

Therrien calling out Subban in his post game.

He's really taking that Bergevin backing seriously. I'd love to see Molsons step in and have Therrien removed, but he doesn't seem like that kind of guy at all.

Chris R

It sucks because Pickard is sick but still in net. You can tell he's just playing with some real life lag, half a second behind at every single step.

Just don't end this 9-0 or something like that Shorks <3

Top Bottom